Office XP at home. 2003 at work. Want to export calendar home

Old January 19th 06, 12:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
chrisd

Default Office XP at home. 2003 at work. Want to export calendar home

When I try to import a .pst file (my Calendar from Outlook 2003 at work) I
get an error message saying the file is not compatible with this version of
the Personal Folders information service. How do I fix this? Do I need to
upgrade to Outlook 2003 at home?
Old January 19th 06, 03:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

chrisd wrote:

When I try to import a .pst file (my Calendar from Outlook 2003 at
work) I get an error message saying the file is not compatible with
this version of the Personal Folders information service. How do I
fix this? Do I need to upgrade to Outlook 2003 at home?

Create an ANSI PST at work. FileNewOutlook Data FileOutlook 97-2002
Personal Folders File (.pst). After creating the file, right-click your
Calendar and drag it to the new PST. When you release the button, choose
Copy. Close the PST with right-clickClose. Close Outlook. Transfer the
PST to the home machine, taking care not to overwrite any PST of the same
name and ensuring that the file is not read-only. Open Outlook and click
FileOpenOutlook Data File. Browse to the PST, select it, and click OK.
You'll now have access to the calendar ot contains and you can open it and
drag-and-drop its contents to your regular Calendar or simply use it in
place.
--
Brian Tillman

Old January 19th 06, 08:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
chrisd

Default Office XP at home. 2003 at work. Want to export calendar hom

Thanks Brian, I'll give it go! Chris