Can you send an update to only certain attendees?

Old March 15th 06, 06:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Lisa Dimmitt

Default Can you send an update to only certain attendees?

I would like to send meeting updates (such as location) to only the Accepted
attendees (or the attendees only in certain offices) without
cancelling/uninviting the declined attendees. Is there a way to do that???

Old March 31st 06, 05:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Removing them from the address list will cancel the meeting for the other
people which is what the OP specifically did not want to do..

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, D asked: