Old March 31st 06, 05:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Default Can you send an update to only certain attendees?

Removing them from the address list will cancel the meeting for the other
people which is what the OP specifically did not want to do..

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, D asked: