Outlook Banter

-   Outlook - Calandaring (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/)
-   -   Can you send an update to only certain attendees? (http://www.outlookbanter.com/outlook-calandaring/8374-can-you-send-update-only.html)

Lisa Dimmitt March 15th 06 06:16 PM

Can you send an update to only certain attendees?

I would like to send meeting updates (such as location) to only the Accepted
attendees (or the attendees only in certain offices) without
cancelling/uninviting the declined attendees. Is there a way to do that???

D March 31st 06 02:38 AM

Can you send an update to only certain attendees?

Vince,

Can't the user just remove the unwanted attendees from the address list
before sending?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] March 31st 06 05:04 AM

Can you send an update to only certain attendees?

Removing them from the address list will cancel the meeting for the other
people which is what the OP specifically did not want to do..

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, D asked: