How can I change the default calendar?

Old January 9th 06, 10:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
AV

Default How can I change the default calendar?

Yes I am.
AV

"Brian Tillman" escreveu:

AV wrote:

In the drop-down box I have 3 alternatives: one is a folder called
AV, and I have 2 Personal Folders (one is almost empty, is old one,
but as their are named exactly the same way, I don't know which is
which).

Just "AV"? Not "Mailbox - AV"?

I want to change the mail from one PF to the other one. When I
choose one of them, nothing happens, so I presume that's the one
'active'. When I choose the other PF, I get this message saying "The
Personal Folders file (*.pst) selected does not match the format of
your Offline Folder (*.ost). To correct this, select a Personal
Folder file that supports Unicode or disable the use of offline
folders."

This makes me believe you're actually using an Exchange account, but could
you verify it for me? Click ToolsE-mail AccountsNext and see if there's
an Exchange account in there.
--
Brian Tillman

Old January 10th 06, 04:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

AV wrote:

Yes I am.

OK, then. It appears you have an Outlook 97-2002 PST and an Exchange
account with Outlook 2003. Barring any site-specific considerations, you
should be using the Exchange mailbox as your delivery location. That will
allow reminders to work and it will allow others to see your free/busy
information and for you to share your folders, if you so choose or need to
do so. Were I in your shoes and wanted to retain the old PST, I'd also make
a new Unicode PST and copy the information in the old PST to the new one so
there are no non-Unicode issues.
--
Brian Tillman