Old January 10th 06, 03:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman

Default How can I change the default calendar?

AV wrote:

Yes I am.

OK, then. It appears you have an Outlook 97-2002 PST and an Exchange
account with Outlook 2003. Barring any site-specific considerations, you
should be using the Exchange mailbox as your delivery location. That will
allow reminders to work and it will allow others to see your free/busy
information and for you to share your folders, if you so choose or need to
do so. Were I in your shoes and wanted to retain the old PST, I'd also make
a new Unicode PST and copy the information in the old PST to the new one so
there are no non-Unicode issues.
--
Brian Tillman