Old January 9th 06, 09:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
AV

Default How can I change the default calendar?

Yes I am.
AV

"Brian Tillman" escreveu:

AV wrote:

In the drop-down box I have 3 alternatives: one is a folder called
AV, and I have 2 Personal Folders (one is almost empty, is old one,
but as their are named exactly the same way, I don't know which is
which).

Just "AV"? Not "Mailbox - AV"?

I want to change the mail from one PF to the other one. When I
choose one of them, nothing happens, so I presume that's the one
'active'. When I choose the other PF, I get this message saying "The
Personal Folders file (*.pst) selected does not match the format of
your Offline Folder (*.ost). To correct this, select a Personal
Folder file that supports Unicode or disable the use of offline
folders."

This makes me believe you're actually using an Exchange account, but could
you verify it for me? Click ToolsE-mail AccountsNext and see if there's
an Exchange account in there.
--
Brian Tillman