How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars?

Old March 6th 10, 02:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
MORE CALENDAR

Default How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars?

I want the opening page (Outlook Today) to show the next week's appointments
from 2 calendars. I can only get it to show one calendar and it defeats the
purpose of having the summary. Ideas?
Old March 7th 10, 09:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_699_]

If you provide some basic information like:

version of Outlook
where the two Calendars are located (eg is one a Public Folder, a shared
Calendar, a sub-folder of your mail Calendar)

you'll find getting a useful answer here much faster and less laborious.
:-)

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

in Canberra, Australia

Old March 7th 10, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Outlook Today only supports your default calendar.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

Old March 16th 10, 02:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Albert Freund

Default Microsoft Outlook calendars

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista and would like to be able to see both a work and personal calendar (both are shown under My Calendars in the tab) on Outlook Today. Also I would prefer that when I am viewing the calendar tab (daily, weekly or monthly) that both would appear on the same calendar but different colors similar to what I can presently do with categories. Is there any way to do this?

MORE CALENDAR wrote:

How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars?
06-Mar-10

I want the opening page (Outlook Today) to show the next week's appointments
from 2 calendars. I can only get it to show one calendar and it defeats the
purpose of having the summary. Ideas?

BizTalk Custom Pipeline for Splitting Messages
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ipeline-f.aspx
Old March 16th 10, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Albert Freund wrote in message ...

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista and would like to be able
to see both a work and
personal calendar (both are shown under My Calendars in the tab) on Outlook
Today.

You'll have to write your own, then. The Microsoft-supplied Outlook Today can
show only the default Calendar and Tasks.

Also I would prefer that when I am viewing the calendar tab (daily, weekly
or monthly) that both would
appear on the same calendar but different colors similar to what I can
presently do with categories. Is
there any way to do this?

Use the calendar overlay feature built into Outlook 2007. See this:
http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/t...wocalendar.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old February 9th 14, 06:30 PM
tracyeg tracyeg is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORE CALENDAR View Post
I want the opening page (Outlook Today) to show the next week's appointments
from 2 calendars. I can only get it to show one calendar and it defeats the
purpose of having the summary. Ideas?
I've documented a way to do this. Please see:

outlooktoday.webs.com

I'm displaying 4 calendars side-by-side.