Old March 16th 10, 05:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Default Microsoft Outlook calendars

Albert Freund wrote in message ...

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista and would like to be able
to see both a work and
personal calendar (both are shown under My Calendars in the tab) on Outlook
Today.

You'll have to write your own, then. The Microsoft-supplied Outlook Today can
show only the default Calendar and Tasks.

Also I would prefer that when I am viewing the calendar tab (daily, weekly
or monthly) that both would
appear on the same calendar but different colors similar to what I can
presently do with categories. Is
there any way to do this?

Use the calendar overlay feature built into Outlook 2007. See this:
http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/t...wocalendar.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]