Outllook 2003 - HELP Outlook today appts and Calander appts are di

Old July 23rd 08, 03:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
kimberly

Default Outllook 2003 - HELP Outlook today appts and Calander appts are di

Ok. On Outlook today my appts are different then when I click on Calendar.
Outlook today is the has the correct appts and is synwith my iphone. Help how
do i change the calendar link to be the same??
Old July 23rd 08, 03:34 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Diane Poremsky {MVP}[_2_]

There is a bug in the iTunes software - See
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/iphonesync.asp for more information and
possible solutions.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]