Old March 16th 10, 03:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Albert Freund

Default Microsoft Outlook calendars

I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista and would like to be able to see both a work and personal calendar (both are shown under My Calendars in the tab) on Outlook Today. Also I would prefer that when I am viewing the calendar tab (daily, weekly or monthly) that both would appear on the same calendar but different colors similar to what I can presently do with categories. Is there any way to do this?

MORE CALENDAR wrote:

How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars?
06-Mar-10

I want the opening page (Outlook Today) to show the next week's appointments
from 2 calendars. I can only get it to show one calendar and it defeats the
purpose of having the summary. Ideas?

BizTalk Custom Pipeline for Splitting Messages
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ipeline-f.aspx