Old March 7th 10, 09:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_699_]

Default How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars?

If you provide some basic information like:

version of Outlook
where the two Calendars are located (eg is one a Public Folder, a shared
Calendar, a sub-folder of your mail Calendar)

you'll find getting a useful answer here much faster and less laborious.
:-)

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook

in Canberra, Australia
"MORE CALENDAR" MORE wrote in message
I want the opening page (Outlook Today) to show the next week's
appointments
from 2 calendars. I can only get it to show one calendar and it defeats
the
purpose of having the summary. Ideas?