Search: Threads Started By: learner or Learner
Extract imbedded music file by Learner
Using OE6 on Win XP Home SP2. How do I extract an imbedded music file? Thanks
November 1st 08 02:02 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
3 295 Outlook Express
Folders by Learner
I am using OE6 on Win XP Pro. Due to a computer problem I had to back up my emails and I used EmailSaver XE. No problem. After re-installing o/s I...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
October 23rd 08 12:52 PM
by Learner Go to last post
11 675 Outlook Express
Can't delete ghost folder from Mail Navigation Pane by Learner
I tried to post this question earlier, but I think it failed to be posted due to a technical glitch. Rather than wait, I have rewritten the...
October 20th 08 09:20 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
9 611 Outlook - Using Contacts
Rules problem by Learner
In the new installation of Outlook 2003 I right-clicked on a dozen or so messages in the Inbox and used the 'Create rule' option to create rules. I...
October 20th 08 03:12 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 430 Outlook - Installation
Lost emails during "compacting" by Learner
I am using OE 6.00.290.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158). Recently, having been prompted to "compact" I did so and at the end of the process I lost...
October 5th 08 09:04 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
7 856 Outlook Express
OE6 not sending email by Learner
Using Windows XP Pro SP2 and updates with OE6. Tried to reply to a friend's email and received an error message. "A TCP/IP error occurred while...
August 20th 08 09:59 AM
by ramiztofigh Go to last post
6 329 Outlook Express
Temporary Internet Files by Learner
Hello, I have verion 6.2900 of IE and I just noticed that it does not keep in my Temporary Internet Files, the webpages I am visiting. Is there a...
July 18th 08 06:32 PM
by Learner Go to last post
1 278 Outlook Express
Outlook calendar by Learner
Hello, what is the name of the file that contains my Outlook calendar in Office 2003. Thank you
January 3rd 08 10:59 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 382 Outlook - Calandaring
duplicate emails by Learner
Using OE6 and when sending emails (NOT receiving) I have found that the sent email is being sent again! My recipients are saying that they get my...
December 13th 06 01:50 PM
by Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM Go to last post
2 424 Outlook Express
Re-installing OE6 by Learner
Win XP SP2 and updated patches. I need to re-install what could be a corrupt version of OE6. Without reformatting and re-installing the operating...
July 18th 06 11:12 AM
by Learner Go to last post
6 452 Outlook Express
Identities by Learner
Win XP Pro SP2 and using OE6. Following a recent OE "corruption" and other problems I re-installed my operating system. With OE I created a new...
June 11th 06 11:08 AM
by Learner Go to last post
4 570 Outlook Express
April 7th 06 04:50 AM