Search: Threads Started By: Larry or larry
getting message about security certificate when I try to send/receive e-mails by Larry
On my Desktop, on OE6, every time I attempt to send/receive, I get this message: "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate...
June 19th 10 06:51 PM
by Larry Go to last post
4 1,011 Outlook Express
getting message about security certificate when I try to send/receive e-mails by Larry
On my Desktop, on OE6, every time I attempt to send/receive, I get this message: "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate...
June 19th 10 06:36 PM
by Larry Go to last post
0 575 Outlook Express
First New Form by Larry
This appears to be a common theme....I created a form (my first) and when I send it, the page received is blank. I have done many 'trial and error...
June 4th 10 09:58 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 2,168 Outlook - Using Forms
Eliminating splash screen with OE by Larry
In my Windows 98 desktop, I used these instructions to eliminate the splash screen when starting OE: To remove the 'splash' screen that appears when...
November 4th 09 01:19 AM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
2 375 Outlook Express
Eliminating splash screen with OE by Larry
In my Windows 98 desktop, I used these instructions to eliminate the splash screen when starting OE: To remove the 'splash' screen that appears when...
November 3rd 09 10:53 PM
by Larry Go to last post
0 283 Outlook Express
OE Free Up Disk Space message - repeats frequently by Larry
I am an Outlook 2007 user. I do NOT use Outlook Express. I have Win XP 2002 SP3. Each time I start or restart my laptop within a few minutes I...
September 18th 09 04:55 AM
by sakai masaru Go to last post
6 791 Outlook Express
OE Free Up Disk Space message - repeats frequently by Larry
I am an Outlook 2007 user. I do NOT use Outlook Express. I have Win XP 2002 SP3. Each time I start or restart my laptop within a few minutes I...
September 7th 09 07:01 PM
by Larry Go to last post
0 374 Outlook Express
+1 format by Larry
Outlook is adding +1 to my phone numbers, all 2500 contacts and this is conflicting with my link to my palm. I can have the + in the phone field. ...
August 25th 09 02:31 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 301 Outlook - Using Contacts
Cannot connect with 07 Exchange Account by Larry
Sony Vaio VGN with Office Professional 07 When trying to set up my exchange account that works with XP. I keep getting extra data in front of my user...
July 21st 09 07:39 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 647 Outlook - Installation
Outlook not working correctly by Larry
Outlook 2007 installed on Lenovo X301 laptop, 4 gig memory, Vista Business OS. Member of a domain. I loaded Outlook 2007. Moved Outlook.pst so...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 16th 09 08:46 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
16 1,109 Outlook - Installation
Installing Microsoft Outlook 2007 over demo software by Larry
I purchased Outlook 2007 at the Microsoft Store. I am trying to install it on two computers. The Workstation (HP xw6800) OS is Windows XP sp3. On...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
July 1st 09 12:07 AM
by ron Go to last post
15 1,539 Outlook - Installation
One machine, multiple uses by Larry
I have a new laptop, which came with Vista Business and I applied sp1; it's a Lenovo X301 with 4 gigs ram. I bought SynchPST to synch Outlook with...
June 30th 09 03:10 AM
by Larry Go to last post
3 601 Outlook - Installation
Outdenting by Larry
In Outlook 2007 on either Vista Business sp1 or XP Pro sp3, is there a way to outdent folders and if so, how? Thanks.
June 29th 09 02:59 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
8 441 Outlook - Installation
How can I just drop a contact into my calendar? by Larry
I want to be able to drop a contact onto my calendar as a reminder to call that person on a particular day. I don't want to send an email...
June 27th 09 09:52 PM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 362 Outlook - Calandaring
deleting items in archived calender by larry
I use outlook 2007. when i archive the archived items are not deleted from my calender. How do you make this work?
June 22nd 09 03:07 PM
by larry Go to last post
0 466 Outlook - Calandaring
Will notice be sent to shared calendar recipients when appt chgd by Larry
I have an additional calendar created to share with my work team. After an appointment is entered on the calendar for my team to see, will they...
May 11th 09 10:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 377 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook 2007 stopped after SP2 installed by larry
I manually installed Office SP2 now about 6 seconds after the Outlook Today page is displayed it says MS Office Outlook has stopped working. Vista...
May 1st 09 03:35 PM
by larry Go to last post
2 753 Outlook - Installation
Cannot find old address book by Larry
I was using Outlook 2003 address book and recently had to switch to Office 2007 and now I cannot locate the old address data files. Have I lost my...
December 11th 08 08:29 PM
by DL Go to last post
3 342 Outlook - Installation
deleteing multiple meetings by larry
bought a new pda, had to resync it with outlook. For some reason, windows mobile, the phone and outlook all went crazy and i now have about 4,000...
December 9th 08 03:31 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 507 Outlook - Calandaring
outlook by Larry
Downloaded 2007 trial version of office but outlook still opens as 2003
October 13th 08 01:33 PM
by Gordon[_4_] Go to last post
2 310 Outlook - General Queries
outlook by Larry
Whenever I open outlook it begins to send messages that are not in the outbox.
October 13th 08 12:59 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 272 Outlook - General Queries
Transfer e-mails and contacts by Larry
My registry became corrupt (maybe a virus) but I am able to get to the data. Where are the Outlook e-mails and contacts stored? I need to tranfer...
June 9th 08 10:26 PM
by DL Go to last post
2 326 Outlook - Installation
Inbox contents simply vanished by Larry
In OE 6, Windows 98, the entire contents of the Inbox just vanished after restarting computer. There were about 4 weeks of e-mail in there. Other...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
April 17th 08 03:10 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
51 3,655 Outlook Express
is there any auto-magic way to add the cc's from an email i received to my contacts? any add-ins? Thanks in advance, larry
April 10th 08 10:13 AM
by Oliver Vukovics [Public Shareware] Go to last post
2 440 Outlook - General Queries
How to disable the Delay sending of email in Options by Larry
Can I as the exchange administrator disable the delay sending of email feature in options? Can I do it for just one user or does it need to be...
December 30th 07 04:05 PM
by JP[_3_] Go to last post
1 1,195 Outlook and VBA