First New Form

Old June 4th 10, 07:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Larry

Default First New Form

This appears to be a common theme....I created a form (my first) and when I
send it, the page received is blank. I have done many 'trial and error
variations' but the result is always the same. No form received.
Old June 4th 10, 09:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_]

The two most likely reasons for this are that you didn't create a read layout
or you didn't publish the form correctly. See
http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=61 for message form basics that
you need to know.

Note that his forum will be discontinued any day now. In the future you'll
want to use one of these forums for forms questions:

http://www.outlookcode.com/messages.aspx?forumid=3
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/For...ookdev/threads

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP