Search: Threads Started By: Denise
Undeleting a distribution list by Denise
I accidentally deleted a distribution list. Does anyone know how to undelete it?
March 2nd 10 06:57 PM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
1 377 Outlook - Using Contacts
Forwarding Emails to a group of people by Denise
If i receive an email from a friend and want to forward it to several people. What is the easiest way to do this without having to select each...
October 8th 09 08:56 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,218 Outlook - Using Contacts
Registration Failed when attempting to publish calendar by denise
I have just installed Outlook 2007 and am attempting to publish my calendar using my live account. I am receiving the message: "An error has...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
January 30th 09 07:10 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
14 1,237 Outlook - Calandaring
Outlook contacts as data source by Denise
Can I use another person's Outlook contacts as a data source for Word merge? I work for an organization that uses Outlook. If I could use his...
December 11th 08 06:13 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 291 Outlook - Using Contacts
outlook sync back to yahoo by Denise
i made the mistake of syncing my yahoo mail account with outlook. it brought over all my inbox messages, but nothing in my personal folders. and...
April 8th 08 08:52 AM
by Roady [MVP] Go to last post
1 641 Outlook - Installation
Error message Operation failed. Object can not be found by Denise
I am trying to e-mail my calendar. After a few minutes of gathering the information, the message "The operation failed. An object could not be...
March 27th 08 03:06 PM
by Denise Go to last post
0 492 Outlook - Calandaring
TESTE by denise
September 3rd 07 09:04 AM
by sebbah hamza Go to last post
2 274 Outlook Express
TESTTE by denise
August 27th 07 09:01 PM
by denise Go to last post
0 324 Outlook Express
active sync message: by Denise
Synchronization cannot start because this desktop computer cannot access necessary information. Restart this desktop computer and synchronize...
June 6th 07 04:37 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 514 Outlook - Calandaring
seeing subfolders in Vista contacts by Denise
I have subfolders set up in contacts in Windows Mail. When I try add recipients I am unable to see my subfolders. Any suggestions on what to do.
April 11th 07 11:26 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 435 Outlook - Using Contacts
Merge all address books into the master email address book by Denise
We have just installed Outlook 2007 and have moved our existing files to the new software. When creating a new email message and clicking on 'To'...
April 11th 07 10:27 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 739 Outlook - Using Contacts
2007 - Can't get into define print styles for the calendars???? by Denise
I'm not crazy about how the monthly calendar is printing and I wanted to try to tweak the print style but the dialog boxes won't open for any...
March 28th 07 02:59 AM
by Denise Go to last post
0 529 Outlook - Calandaring
Error when attempting to open a contact in Outlook 2003 SP2 by Denise
Suddenly, for some reason, I am unable to open my existing contacts or create new contacts in Outlook without an error message appearing and MS...
March 2nd 07 07:57 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 509 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook 2007 - meeting replies by Denise
Our office has just moved to Outlook 2007 (from Outlook 2003) In Calendar I set up appointments for my boss through sharing calendar. The permission...
February 5th 07 12:42 AM
by Denise Go to last post
2 666 Outlook - Calandaring
Show times in calendar by Denise
In Outlook 2003 when you had a meeting that did not fit the precise 1/4 hours (eg 12.10 - 12.40) it would show the times. In Outlook 2007 it does...
February 3rd 07 10:47 AM
by Denise Go to last post
0 523 Outlook - Calandaring
Assign New Contact to a Category in Outlook 2002 by Denise
I would like to know if it is possible to assign a new contact to a category immediately when creating the new contact record. The only way I have...
January 2nd 07 11:27 PM
by Denise Go to last post
4 651 Outlook - General Queries
copy mailbox from one identity into another? by Denise
I have two identities in OE on my computer (running Win XP Media Center 2005 edition with IE6). I only really use one of them. There's one mailbox...
December 14th 06 01:00 AM
by Steve Cochran Go to last post
7 669 Outlook Express
copy of show all messages - 4 times? by Denise
Hi all, Hoping you can enlighten me. In the OE views dropdown menu, there are 4 options reading "Copy of Show All Messages." I wonder why this is,...
August 7th 06 07:13 PM
by Denise Go to last post
8 734 Outlook Express
using my MS Word editor by Denise
Is there a way to use the MS Word editor in OE like there is in Outlook? When I used Outlook, it would automatically correct spellings,...
July 28th 06 09:18 AM
by jose fontes Go to last post
2 461 Outlook Express
OE won't send my emails all of a sudden. by Denise
I keep getting server errors when I try to send email using Outlook Express, I have checked everything out and it's all like it is supposed to be...
July 27th 06 01:50 PM
by Kath Adams Go to last post
1 577 Outlook Express
capture Outlook text and export to Excel by Denise
Want to capture text line in hundreds of Outlook email messages and export to Excel. Same text group in each email. Any suggestions? I do not speak...
June 10th 06 06:37 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 1,519 Outlook and VBA
Outlooks, Notes by Denise
I would like to know if you ever got an answer to this question...I'm having the same trouble. thanks "Mom C" wrote: ...
May 16th 06 07:52 PM
by Denise Go to last post
0 496 Outlook - Installation
how do I install Microsoft Outlook 2000, with no disc? by Denise
Microsoft Outlook was on my computer and running fine at one time, not it's not. When I try to open it, a message come up, saying that it's not...
March 14th 06 09:33 PM
by Denise Go to last post
0 613 Outlook - Installation
lost password for outlook express by Denise
I established a password for outlook express for my main identity log on and I do not rememberit I am now unable to get any of my e-mails what do I...
March 10th 06 09:32 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 593 Outlook - General Queries
How do I copy old outlook contacts, emails, etc. from Office97? by Denise
At our small cabana club, we recently bought new a computer to replace our old computer that had down-level software. I believe the old one was...
February 19th 06 11:18 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 523 Outlook - Using Contacts