Search: Threads Started By: darren or Darren
No Free/Busy Info When Proposing New Time by Darren
We have a PA who has delegation access to her managers calendar. When the manager receives a meeting request and the PA attempts to propose a new...
September 25th 09 08:23 AM
by Darren Go to last post
2 610 Outlook - Calandaring
Installing Outlook 2007 by Darren
I am attempting to install Outlook 2007 and am getting an error that the installation cannot find file Outlookr.ww\outlookrww.msi. What can I do to...
April 30th 09 10:36 AM
by Darren Go to last post
0 1,044 Outlook - Installation
My new edition of office 2007 is missing the outlook platform . by Darren
What can I do to get microsoft to correct this and the other problem. I keep trying to download office templates. And I keep getting a message...
April 27th 09 03:32 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 383 Outlook - General Queries
Unable to stay signed in to Outlook by darren
I would like my computer to sign into outlook automatically when my computer starts. At the moment i have to open the program, enter my user and...
January 6th 09 11:46 AM
by DL Go to last post
1 3,496 Outlook - Installation
This message with restricted permission cannot be viewed... by Darren
A user is getting an error in Outlook 2003. It was updated from sp2 to sp3 but same result. The error message is "This message with restricted...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
August 18th 08 11:53 PM
by gambesq Go to last post
12 3,251 Outlook - Installation
Export Email by Darren
Is there a way I can setup a macro to export an email (including headers) to a folder? I would like to try to automate this for a spam...
June 4th 08 03:10 PM
by Darren Go to last post
4 452 Outlook - General Queries
Start up failing by Darren
My outlook express keeps shutting down with out any prompt when i start it up .
February 9th 08 02:51 AM
by PA Bear [MS MVP] Go to last post
4 283 Outlook Express
Accounts and Contacts by Darren
I am using outlook 2003 sp2 on XP. I have 2 accounts. One exchange and one pop3. I have 2 contact books. One for exchange and one for the pop3. Is...
December 27th 07 07:02 PM
by Darren Go to last post
5 379 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook Frozen by Darren
I only use MS outlook 2002 to synchronize my pda, I also synchronized my nokia mobile once and since this ms outlook will not open and the calender...
March 4th 07 02:24 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 441 Outlook - Calandaring
Displaying a custom message form on the New menu by Darren
Hi all, I've got a requirement to make a new custom form available to users from the File/New menu or selecting from the New button dropdown...
February 7th 07 02:50 PM
by Darren Go to last post
2 425 Outlook - Using Forms
Contacts folder association error by Darren
Hi, I have Outlook 2003 running on WinXP Pro SP2. I recently performed a fresh install of Xp and Office 2003. I made a backup copy of my .PST file...
January 19th 07 11:39 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 513 Outlook - Using Contacts
Outlook will not start by Darren
Can you force Outlook 2002 SP2 to start in safe mode. I cannot get Outlook 2002 to start. It appears to start and then generates a message that it...
November 1st 06 11:12 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 491 Outlook - General Queries
New user cannot use Outlook by Darren
A new user account was added to Windows XP Pro. The new user logged on. The new user started Outlook. Outllook ased for email accout info. The IMAP...
October 23rd 06 10:02 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 377 Outlook - General Queries
Outlook 2003 access to Hamster IMAP fails by Darren
I was using Outlook 2003 with Hamster Classic 2.0.0.1 Everything was fine until the Microsoft update 2 weeks ago. When I closed Outlook the...
October 21st 06 06:40 PM
by Darren Go to last post
0 412 Outlook - General Queries
IMAP and Outlook 2003 by Darren
Microsoft claims you can configuring Microsoft Outlook to connect to an Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP4) server. I have set up the account...
October 19th 06 05:16 AM
by Darren Go to last post
3 409 Outlook - General Queries
IMAP and Hamster and Outlook 2003 by Darren
I use an IMAP email Server "Hamster Classic" v 2.1 After the Microsoft upgrade / patch last week, the connection is buggy. All other email clients...
October 17th 06 09:19 PM
by Darren Go to last post
2 525 Outlook - General Queries
Insert Pictures by Darren
Hi, I am trying to insert Picture into the main message body. I get to the Insert Picture dialog and click the browse button then it freezes. Cannot...
July 29th 06 03:26 PM
by Bruce Hagen Go to last post
1 465 Outlook Express
Command Switches query? by Darren
I am using Outlook 2003. I want to run a scheduled task to shut down Outlook before my backup program starts, as it won't back the needed files up...
May 4th 06 08:19 PM
by Darren Go to last post
0 585 Outlook and VBA
Outlook changes the icon to envelope when forwarding a contact by Darren
Hi I am using exchange 2003 sp2 with outlook 2003 sp2 . When I forward a vcard the recipient only gets a blank .msg file . When I instert a contact...
April 4th 06 11:35 PM
by Darren Go to last post
0 646 Outlook - Using Contacts
I screwed up my InBoxer, Help by darren
Hi, I got a new computer and reloaded my copy of Outlook 02 onto it. Then I draged my pst files directly from the Application data folder on my...
February 21st 06 11:15 PM
by Mike Matheny Go to last post
3 918 Add-ins for Outlook