Search: Posts made by: Anne
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 10th 10, 05:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 6
Posted By Anne
Finding Outlook.pst

This is the easy way: Within Outlook, go to File (from file menu) , data file
management, highlight your pst file and click open the folder. If you want to
delete or move the existing pst file,...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 10th 10, 05:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Anne
change mail format for contacts

Unfortunately, I think this code is way over my head.

"Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

It can be done with some VBA code, which you'll find he
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 9th 10, 11:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Anne
change mail format for contacts

For the iphone, attachments come over as winmail.dat and the solution is to
change the mail format in options, mail format to HTML.

Also the individual contacts needs to be changed by double...
Forum: Outlook - Installation October 7th 09, 03:59 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne
Microsoft Download Notification -Email irritation

Peter, you were right. I went and edited my info with microsoft and changed
my email address from the free hotmail account to one of my regular POP3
accounts. Now there are no more red...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 27th 09, 04:50 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne
Microsoft Download Notification -Email irritation

It only happens with this one email. Perhaps someone else has a better
suggestion than to quit receiving them.

"DL" wrote:

Maybe you have AV or someother software intergrated with OL that is...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 26th 09, 10:14 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 10
Posted By Anne
Outlook Connector fails?

Hotmail is not an pop3 email account. You must unse HTTP.
See post on 09-23-09 regarding the same subject. Take the same steps to
correct it.

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

Just a stupid question...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 26th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne
Microsoft Download Notification -Email irritation

I title is: Microsoft Download Notifications: it lists the date
It comes from:
Microsoft ]

"DL" wrote:

What download notifications?
MS doesnt email...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 26th 09, 05:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne
Microsoft Download Notification -Email irritation

Microsoft download notifications show x everywhere there should be a picture
(I assume).
This is even though the domain is on the safe sender list. I only have this
problem with microsoft emails....
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 25th 09, 10:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By Anne
Configuring Outlook 2003 for Windows Live Hotmail

Hotmail will not work without the connector. You must reinstall if you want
to receive hotmail through outlook.

For your data, go to File, datafile management. The new mail delivery
location...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 25th 09, 03:25 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By Anne
Outlook email address books problems

I could not figure out where these signatures were, so I googled it. I found
this write up, which was very helpful...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 25th 09, 02:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By Anne
Configuring Outlook 2003 for Windows Live Hotmail

You can try and delete the profile. Go to control panel, mail, and delete the
outlook profile.

When you re-open outlook it will prompt you to create a new email address.
Select HTTP. This mail...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 24th 09, 08:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 5
Posted By Anne
Configuring Outlook 2003 for Windows Live Hotmail

You must set it up using HTTP. After you do that setup correctly, it will
prompt you to install the connector.

"MaryAnn" wrote:

I have Outlook 2003 and Vista Home Basic. I just set up a Windows...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 24th 09, 08:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By Anne
Outlook email address books problems

I am talking about being able to back up my email account settings and
Outlook setup defaults, not contacts.
I will boot to my old harddrive later and take a look at those signatures.

"Brian...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 24th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By Anne
Outlook email address books problems

Actually my sync was just making a copy of data to a new drive.
As far as the new configuration, I did read up and it looks like I did it
correctly.
Either way, it seems that I will have to create a...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 23rd 09, 03:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By Anne
Outlook email address books problems

Actually my sync was just making a copy of data to a new drive.
As far as the new configuration, I did read up and it looks like I did it
correctly.
Either way, it seems that I will have to create a...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 22nd 09, 11:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By Anne
Outlook email address books problems

I had an internal hard drive which had the drive letter F. I added an
external hard drive and synced the data to this drive. Used Computer
management and renamed F to another letter, then renamed...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 22nd 09, 10:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 11
Posted By Anne
Outlook email address books problems

Outlook 2003, SP3
I moved my data to a different hard drive. My pst file is located on this F
drive, the name in outlook is AP2009.
Both Contacts and Business are checked as email address books, but...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 3rd 09, 06:12 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Anne
how do i display four weeks in month view in outlook

Thanks for your quick reply.
No, I haven't used it. I tried to download but I need an administrator's
password. I will have to request IT to download it.
It may be a few days before I can try it...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring September 3rd 09, 04:13 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Anne
how do i display four weeks in month view in outlook

Has anyone figured out how to display/print only four weeks in the month view
in Outlook 2007? This was the default for 2003 but now it displays 6 weeks
and truncates a lot of info. I can't get...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 16th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Anne
delete button doesn't move items to deleted items folder

Thank you so much. I appreciate your help!

"Hal Hostetler [MVP-P/I]" wrote:

Go to 'View|Current View' and make sure "Unread messages in this folder" is
NOT selected. When this option is...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 16th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Anne
delete button doesn't move items to deleted items folder

Thank you so much. I appreciate your help!

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

"Anne" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 15th 09, 10:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 4
Posted By Anne
delete button doesn't move items to deleted items folder

When I click on the Delete button, it doesn't move a message to the deleted
items foler, the message is just gone. Even when I drag an item to the
deleted items folder, the message disappears. ...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 30th 08, 02:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne
Where is Outlook?

Forgot about you downloading the trial version. Most downloaded programs put
an icon on your desktop to install and I assume it should be still there. If
worse comes to worse, download...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 30th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 7
Posted By Anne
Where is Outlook?

It seems that you need to uninstall Outlook 2003. Then run the install of
Office 2007 again and be sure that Outlook is checked to be installed.

"David King" wrote:

Fine, so how do I get it?
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 5th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By Anne
For Follow Up folder

I got it, right click on search, create new folder. The follow up folder is
listed there

"Anne" wrote:

Outlook 2003 SP3 with hotfix

I just did a fresh install of windows XP Prof and a brand...