Search: Posts made by: Adam
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 9th 10, 09:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Adam
Outlook 2007 Tri Fold Printing - Issues

Thanks for the reply, Brian.

I reduced the font size to 2, but that didn't work. The whole appt showed
up, but it was centered and still contained no appt times. Certainly, there
was enought...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring January 28th 10, 01:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Adam
Outlook 2007 Tri Fold Printing - Issues

Hi,
I just upgraded to Outlook 2007 from 2003. I used to print a tri-fold
calendar every week, with the weekly schedule on the left, TaskPad in the
middle, and a monthly calendar on the...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 21st 10, 01:44 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By Adam
Contact list not recognized as an address book in outlook emai

Okay, I tired that and I still can not get my contact address to show up in
the address book. I even tried exporting to a .pst file and import that and
still nothing shows up in the address...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 21st 10, 01:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By Adam
Contact list not recognized as an address book in outlook emai

Okay, here is what I did,
After loading Outlook on my computer, I exported my desktop contact
addresses to a flash drive by selecting the excel option for exporting. I
then imported the file onto...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 20th 10, 11:30 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By Adam
Contact list not recognized as an address book in outlook emai

I am still unable to get my address file recongized in the address book. The
new profile didn't help. Should I try to import the address file again? Is
there a better way to export the address...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 19th 10, 01:12 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By Adam
Contact list not recognized as an address book in outlook emai

Diane,
Please forgive my ignorance but how do I set up another profile? I tried
uninstalling Outlook and then reload it but the same problem exists.

Thanx, Adam

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts January 16th 10, 04:57 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 11
Posted By Adam
Contact list not recognized as an address book in outlook email

I installed Outlook 2007 on my computer and imported my addresses from my
other computer's Outlook file with excel. The contact list shows all the
addresses but I can not access the contact list...
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 24th 09, 12:01 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Adam
Outlook 2007: Outlook profile for users with mandatory profiles.

We are operating a Windows 2003 AD domain where the client machines are
running XP Pro SP3, the DCs are Server 2008 (64) and Exchange server is 2003.
Most of our users log on with mandatory...
Forum: Outlook Express June 30th 09, 06:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 26
Posted By Adam
Error 501

Hi Bruce:

FIXED! Since there were two variables in the last instruction ("Navigate sub
frames across different domains". This has to be set as "Enable". Change it
for the Internet and Trusted...
Forum: Outlook Express June 30th 09, 06:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 26
Posted By Adam
Error 501

Hi Bruce:

FIXED! Since there were two variables in the last instruction ("Navigate sub
frames across different domains". This has to be set as "Enable". Change it
for the Internet and Trusted...
Forum: Outlook Express June 30th 09, 06:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 26
Posted By Adam
Error 501

Here is a screen capture image: left- or right-clicking on the error message
was not permitted.

http://upload.pbase.com/adamstuart/image/114454452/original

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Please post the...
Forum: Outlook Express June 30th 09, 06:10 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 26
Posted By Adam
Error 501

Here is a screen capture image: left- or right-clicking on the error message
was not permitted.

http://upload.pbase.com/adamstuart/image/114454452/original

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Please post the...
Forum: Outlook Express June 30th 09, 05:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 26
Posted By Adam
Error 501

Hi Bruce:

Wish the solution were that easy. I created a second identity but remain
with the same issue.

Adam

Test this in a new named identity.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Test this in a new named identity.
Forum: Outlook Express June 30th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 26
Posted By Adam
Error 501

Hi:

Running Win XP Pro and IE 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234. When
composing text in an email, I used to be able to right-click the highlighted
font and change colors. Now I get the 501...
Forum: Outlook Express June 30th 09, 04:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By Adam
Error 501

Hi:

Running Win XP Pro and IE 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234. When
composing text in an email, I used to be able to right-click the highlighted
font and change colors. Now I get the 501...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 22nd 09, 03:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Adam
Storing Email Templates in Public Folders???

Thanks so much Diane! You've been a big help.

I think my initial efforts on this were making it a lot harder than was
necessary.

Oh the wonders of the drag and drop.

Cheers!
Adam
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 22nd 09, 12:34 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 2
Posted By Adam
Storing Email Templates in Public Folders???

Hello Everyone,

I'm fairly new when it comes to working with Public Folders in Outlook 2007,
so when a friend asked me about working with them today I was unsure of how
to proceed.

There are two...
Forum: Outlook - Installation December 12th 08, 02:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By Adam
Outlook xp auto configure

We have in place office 2007, 2003 and xp. I have written a script which
detects if profiles are already set up and if not configures them by putting
an importprf key in place. Now, this works fine...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 29th 08, 11:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Adam
I try to dismiss appointments, but they keep reappearing

Hi Diane,

I've tried rebooting and using the cleanreminder switch. It just doesn't
work. I've made sure the app is not running in the background by clicking
ctrl-alt-delete and viewing processes....
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 29th 08, 07:02 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Adam
I try to dismiss appointments, but they keep reappearing

Thanks for responding and sorry for not providing these details in my
earlier post. I'm running Window XP, Office 2007. I download mail via pop
(not imap).

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 28th 08, 05:26 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Adam
TO CLARIFY: I try to dismiss REMINDERS, but they keep reappearing

"ADAM" wrote:

I've tried run outlook.exe /cleanreminders, but
I still have the same problem. The reminders list keeps growing. I try to
dismiss the old appointment, but they come back to an...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 27th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 5
Posted By Adam
I try to dismiss appointments, but they keep reappearing

I've tried run outlook.exe /cleanreminders, but
I still have the same problem. The reminders list keeps growing. I try to
dismiss the old appointment, but they come back to an ever growing list...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 26th 08, 08:10 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 10
Posted By Adam
A reminder keeps poping up for a deleted appointment

OK. I'm totally frustrated. I've tried run outlook.exe /cleanreminders, but
I still have the same problem that others are describing here. How do I stop
old dismissed reminders from appending to...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 19th 08, 08:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 6
Posted By Adam
How to code with a shared calendar?

Thank you Normand. That helped me a lot. From there I searched around for
outlctlx.cab and found something that might benefit you. This page shows you
how to display a shared calendar on a web...