Search: Posts made by: Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
Forum: Outlook Express September 11th 07, 02:41 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 17
Outlook Express Emails Does Not Open

Do you have SP2? If so, you should have that inetcomm.dll

It looks like something is unregistering inetcomm.dll during the boot
process. All I cab think of that might do that is malware. So How...
Forum: Outlook Express July 2nd 07, 08:38 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
changing my password

Contact your mail provider.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/IE
http://www.fjsmjs.com

"connie sue polk" wrote in...
Forum: Outlook Express July 2nd 07, 11:15 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Moving E-mail

No, you can't put them back on the server.
This site will tell you how to move them to OE on another machine or to
Windows Mail if the new machine has Vista.
http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx

--...
Forum: Outlook Express November 9th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 11
Backup w/o Read Only?

"Visitor" wrote in message
Hi

I have been to http://www.insideoe.com/backup/ but still don't seem...
Forum: Outlook Express October 31st 06, 12:27 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
hi!
hi!

From: "shui"

| hi i am a Chanese students,please teach me...
Forum: Outlook Express October 26th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Missing Headers when Printing from OE6

wrote in message
This bug isn't rocket science. Lots of people have reported this issue
with OE6 since...
Forum: Outlook Express October 20th 06, 11:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Upgrading from Outlook Express 6 SP1 to Outlook 2003 SP2

"Pascal M. Dorion" wrote in message
Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my users from OE 6SP1 to Outlook 2003 SP2 and I get
2...
Forum: Outlook - General Queries October 20th 06, 11:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Upgrading from Outlook Express 6 SP1 to Outlook 2003 SP2

"Pascal M. Dorion" wrote in message
Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my users from OE 6SP1 to Outlook 2003 SP2 and I get
2...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts October 20th 06, 11:47 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.contacts,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 10
Upgrading from Outlook Express 6 SP1 to Outlook 2003 SP2

"Pascal M. Dorion" wrote in message
Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my users from OE 6SP1 to Outlook 2003 SP2 and I get
2...
Forum: Outlook Express September 22nd 06, 10:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
Activate Office Outlookce deactivate Ootlook Express

"Ben Jackson" wrote in message
I want to use Office Outllook instead of Outlook express .

Please advise how I can do...
Forum: Outlook Express September 9th 06, 08:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Revert to prior release after upgrade of OE

"SWF" wrote in message
It was a Windows update and just about everything changed from the ICON to
an
Forum: Outlook Express September 9th 06, 08:43 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 1
ich kann keine emails versenden

"Pembe Kuetuek" wrote in message
hallo bitte helfen sie mir ich weis nicht warum ich keine emails versenden
kann ich hab...
Forum: Outlook Express September 8th 06, 09:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
encrypted message could not be displayed

It is possible that you are going through an Exchange server which is
resetting the format to Rich Text Format (RTF). I don't know why some
businesses set up their servers that way.

--
Frank...
Forum: Outlook Express September 8th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message
Ron said that he "backed up all of my OE6 accounts".
He didn't say how or what he backed...
Forum: Outlook Express September 8th 06, 03:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Putting Them All Back?

"Ron Sommer" wrote in message
"Ron" wrote in message
Forum: Outlook Express September 8th 06, 03:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 11
SLOOOOOWWWW GOING

"Pam" wrote in message
all of the sudden both IE and OE are so slow I think the machine is hung
up!...
Forum: Outlook Express September 8th 06, 03:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 7
encrypted message could not be displayed

"TuffTurf" wrote in message
what's that about it?
i didn't understand
could you be more...
Forum: Outlook Express September 8th 06, 09:24 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 9
Putting Them All Back?

"Ron" wrote in message

Steve Cochran wrote:
Copy all the dbx files to a blank directory on the hard drive. Then...
Forum: Outlook Express September 8th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 16
Links still not working

"D.H. Cesare" wrote in message
The only URL file type is Internet Shortcuts.

That is incorrect. URL:HyperText Transfer Protocol...
Forum: Outlook Express September 7th 06, 11:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 11
Cannot Download Last Few Messages(?)

"zarathustra" wrote in message

PS Here's a screengrab of what I'm seeing:
Forum: Outlook Express September 7th 06, 02:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 4
Missing Email

"Labyrinth" wrote in message
I have read some possible solutions to my outlook express problems, but...
Forum: Outlook Express September 7th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 20
Import OE6 messages into OE5?

I think the messages should be okay but the Address Book won't import
without the upgrade.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
Reply in newsgroup

"Paul Brown" Paul wrote in message
Can anyone PLEASE tell me how i can upgrade to the latest version of...
Forum: Outlook Express September 6th 06, 09:34 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 3
letter

"Eugene Stockdall" yahoo.com wrote in message
I put the wrong acount in outlook in need to chage it

are...
Forum: Outlook Express September 6th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 11
OE will not allow creation of a new folder under local folders

As long as no one file is over 100 MB you're in good shape.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
Reply in newsgroup