Search: Posts made by: greg
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 8th 10, 06:49 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By greg
where are the up and down arrows so I can move between message

Gerard

Many thanks for this - worked perfectly!

Greg

"Gérard Oomens" wrote:

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:15:01 -0800, Greg
wrote:
Forum: Outlook - General Queries January 6th 10, 11:15 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Replies: 4
Posted By greg
where are the up and down arrows so I can move between messages?

now installed Outlook 2007 and in contrast to older versions of Express etc
where there were very handy up and donw arrows to read messages one after the
other I have to shut down the message...
Forum: Outlook - Installation June 11th 09, 04:55 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By greg
Outlook 2007 Setup

I used the Wizard to setup Oulook 2007 and answered all the questions
concerning account type, server, etc. At the bottom it asked for user name
so I typed in my name. I started to tab to the...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 16th 09, 03:22 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By greg
Outlook 2007 - future appt's are not showing up

Thanks.

Just finished 2 hours on the phone (an remote) with Microsoft Outlook
technical support (at least it was free!). He looked at it, redid the
"profile" (sounds like a re-install) and can't...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 14th 09, 12:23 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By greg
Outlook 2007 - future appt's are not showing up

Wow -- Thanks for the replies.

Yes, the "By Category" view does show some of the missing appointments
(thanks!). How can I get these to appear in the normal "Day/Week/Month" view?

Some are...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 13th 09, 04:56 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 6
Posted By greg
Outlook 2007 - future appt's are not showing up

Most future appt's in calendar have disappeared. Synchronization with PDA
(which retained the appt's) failed to copy future appt's into Outlook 2007
Calendar.
Forum: Outlook Express May 11th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By greg
Fixing/work around re mistake with OE 6.0 import/export

Hello Ron

Thanks for your reply. I did copy the dbx files including folders.dbx. I
know all the emails are there as I ran it on my computer (I don't use OE) &
all messages are there.

I will...
Forum: Outlook Express May 11th 09, 01:19 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By greg
Fixing/work around re mistake with OE 6.0 import/export

Hello Ron

Thanks for your reply. I did copy the dbx files including folders.dbx. I
know all the emails are there as I ran it on my computer (I don't use OE) &
all messages are there.

I will...
Forum: Outlook Express May 10th 09, 09:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 8
Posted By greg
Fixing/work around re mistake with OE 6.0 import/export

Hello

I recently exported all Outlook Express 6.0 messages on a friend's old
computer in order to install them on her new computer. Unfortunately she
started using OE on her new computer before...
Forum: Outlook Express May 10th 09, 09:06 AM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 0
Posted By greg
Fixing/work around re mistake with OE 6.0 import/export

Hello

I recently exported all Outlook Express 6.0 messages on a friend's old
computer in order to install them on her new computer. Unfortunately she
started using OE on her new computer before...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 3rd 09, 01:20 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By greg
restore/recover Outlook Today?

Fixed! (after much cursing...)

"Greg" wrote:

As an unintended byproduct of reorganising my pst files (chnaging location),
I have lost the Outlook Today tool from the Navigation Pane. How can...
Forum: Outlook - Installation April 3rd 09, 01:00 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 1
Posted By greg
restore/recover Outlook Today?

As an unintended byproduct of reorganising my pst files (chnaging location),
I have lost the Outlook Today tool from the Navigation Pane. How can I
recover/restore this?
Forum: Outlook Express November 7th 08, 12:31 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
Replies: 5
Posted By greg
Spell check is in French

I have a similar problem in MS Project 2003; I only have French as the
language in spell checker. I’m using Office 2007, OE, and Project 2003 … how
can I fix it?

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Forum: Outlook - Calandaring November 5th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By greg
share calendar events

2007 office

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

Version of Outlook?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center:...

Our office staff has standardized categories for events/appts - we would like
to share these among staff - we are able to share the event - however - we
lose the category in the process - is there...
Forum: Outlook and VBA August 25th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 1
Posted By greg
Project1 is gone

Hi,

I had a few macros that would be triggered by rules to download attachments.
"Something" happened and my Project1 with all the macros disappeared. the
Project Explorer shows "No Open...
Forum: Outlook and VBA July 31st 08, 08:44 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 0
Posted By greg
Outlook Mobile Services Question

Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct group. But this is the only one I could
find that was closest to my issue. If there is a better group for this post
please let me know and I will re-post.

I...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 24th 08, 05:52 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By greg
Need to reconfigure MS Outlook 2007 - pls advise

Neo - Thank you for the reply. I was looking diligently for the for "Mail"
in my control panel - could not find it - then I happen to find it in "32-bit
control" - from there I was able to sort...
Forum: Outlook - Installation July 24th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 2
Posted By greg
Need to reconfigure MS Outlook 2007 - pls advise

Hey All - I need to re-configure my MS Outlook 2007. Upon installing - I
opened outlook for the first time and figured I'd set it up with my exchange
server - since then I get the error message "The...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring July 21st 08, 05:40 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By greg
Accepting meeting - no comments screen disabled?

Our entire company just received a meeting request from the head of the
company. When I went to accept it, the usual "do you want to send comments"
box did not appear when I went to accept it. I...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 13th 08, 03:28 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By greg
office online

How do I edit a calender I have published on office online from another
computer I work from many locations
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms June 12th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By greg
Forwarding Form

Hi
When I forward a form it is attaching the form to an email but losses the
original senders details. What I am after is if the form is forwarded to
another person they reply to the orginal...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring June 9th 08, 05:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By greg
Outlook 2003 Appointments being Sent to Other Co-workers??

Hi,
I am having trouble with sending my co-worker (A) appointments that can
automatically be added to her Outlooks calendar. When i create the
appointment and include her in the INVITE ATTENDEES,...
Forum: Outlook and VBA May 30th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By greg
specify "From" field

it actually worked. sorry for confusion

"Greg" wrote:

Dimon,

Does not work...
here is my code (in excel). Everything else is populated
Thanks!
=============
Forum: Outlook and VBA May 29th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
Replies: 3
Posted By greg
specify "From" field

Dimon,

Does not work...
here is my code (in excel). Everything else is populated
Thanks!
Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
OutApp.Session.Logon
Set OutMail =...