Search: Posts made by: Michelle
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 20th 10, 12:43 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Michelle
shared calendar issue

We are using Outlook 2007. One of our users has read/write access to her
manager's calendar. When she books a meeting from her manager's calendar,
she always gets a message saying "this...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 28th 10, 01:32 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Michelle

How do I reset this so it doesn't default to "draft font" in Outlook calendar?

Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 23rd 10, 10:37 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 appointment durations

Is there any way that we can change the default duration of an appointment
from 30 mins to 20 mins.

Thanks,
--
Michelle
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring February 9th 10, 03:54 PM Posted to microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba,microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

I have edited my main appointments form, how do I copy this edited form from
my Outlook to other machines?

Can I export and import an edited form? If so... how do I do it?

Thanks

Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts December 4th 09, 01:55 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 5
Posted By Michelle
Mark contacts private

How do I mark ALL my contacts PRIVATE? Also, how do I mark just selected
contacts PRIVATE? Using Outlook 2007.

Thanks.
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 20th 09, 08:04 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle
don't print end times

My boss and I both have Outlook 2007. His computer prints his monthly
calendar without end times; mine includes them when I print my calendar. I
know how to get rid of them on 2003, but I can't...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring May 26th 09, 09:35 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle
How can I print a one page yearly calendar

How can I print a one page yearly calendar
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 17th 09, 03:21 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 recurring appointment. Text not updated

I have a recurring appointment in my calendar. I modified one instance of
the appointment by adding text to the text area. In my calendar it displays
"The contents of this appointment have been...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring April 15th 09, 04:53 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle
Where is the "Don't send email" option?

When creating a meeting how can you "NOT" send an email?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 30th 09, 11:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 Tasks

I have shared calendars with a user in my office. Why can I now see her
tasks in my own task list? Using OUtlook 2007 with Window XP - not using
exchange server
--
Michelle
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 30th 09, 09:24 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring

When we change one occurrence of a recurring meeting in which other attendees
are invited, Outlook forces us to send an update to the invitees. I'm sure
in 2003 we had an option to Send Update or...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 5th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 recurring appointments

Yes, selecting this occurence only, not the whole series.
--
Michelle

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

When you double click to open the recurrence, are you selecting only the
event...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 4th 09, 08:05 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 recurring appointments

Have tried dragging to a new time, and also by opening the appointment and
changing the date.
--
Michelle

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

How are you trying to change it?
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 4th 09, 08:03 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 appointment reminders

Turned off the reminder in the appointment, and have also now changed default
reminder options off.
--
Michelle

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

How did you turn them off? DId you...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts March 4th 09, 02:46 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By Michelle
Error: Microsoft Outlook can't provide form scripting support

I have a user that when she clicks on a contact to make changes she keeps
getting a box that pops up and states:

"Microsoft Outlook can't provide form scripting support. An error occurred
and this...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 3rd 09, 12:49 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 appointment reminders

Even though appointment reminders has been turned off, calendar appointments
appointment reminders still popping up.

Any suggestions?
--
Michelle
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring March 2nd 09, 11:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 4
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 recurring appointments

Some of our users (me included) are having difficulty changing one occurence
of a recurring appointment. When trying to move one occurence of an
appointment to a different time, the appointment...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 9th 09, 03:08 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By Michelle
synchronization of it was skipped (0x80040304)

User is using Outlook 2007 with Exchange 2003 permissions to view her boss'
contacts. This procedure worked prior to 2007 office install. We have 12
other users doing this same thing and it works...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts February 9th 09, 03:06 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 0
Posted By Michelle
message had an error and synchronization of it was skipped(0x80040

I have two users getting this message. They are on Exchange 2003 sharing
thier boss's calendar and they are not able to view all of the contacts.

The user is using Outlook 2007 w/ Exchange 2003...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring October 15th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle
Sharing Outlook 2003 Calendar online

Hi I want to be able to share my outlook 2003 calendar online - is this
possible or can you only do with outlook 2007??
Forum: Outlook - Installation September 8th 08, 05:29 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 3
Posted By Michelle
how do I configure outlook 2002 to not have images appear as red x

Hi - I just came across this post ... and I don't know how to do it in 2003
(other than deleting the temp files periodically). Is there a way to have it
automatically purge/remove the older files...
Forum: Outlook - Calandaring August 27th 08, 06:16 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring
Replies: 0
Posted By Michelle
Shared appointments not appearing

I'm setting up a shared calendar system for my office. Currently my office
mate can see the calendar names, but none of the appointments I've added to
them. I've got her set as an owner. She needs...
Forum: Outlook - Using Contacts June 17th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Replies: 2
Posted By Michelle
outlook 2007 address book

In microsoft outlook express there is a setting that allows you to
automatically save the addresses of all the emails you reply to. Simply click
"reply" the address is saved in contacts. Is this...
Forum: Outlook - Using Forms May 8th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms
Replies: 1
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 - transition form from Outlook 2003

Have a current outlook 2003 form. There is one field where users copy the
address line from windows explorer and paste into the outlook field. It
pastes as a link automaticatlly.

With Outlook...
Forum: Outlook - Installation May 4th 08, 10:00 PM Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Replies: 0
Posted By Michelle
Outlook 2007 will not open except in safe mode - new problem

I installed Office 2007 several months ago and have been using with no
problem at all. Suddenly -for no apparent reason when I shut down or restart
normally (i.e., closing all programs and...