Threads in Forum : Outlook and VBA Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to change status of a mail marked as a task (VBA) by kradam
I like Outlook feature of combining tasks and marked as task emails in a single task view. I can change status of tasks and THESE EMAILS in a table...
May 27th 10 10:50 PM
by kradam Go to last post
2 1,333
Save incoming Email as .html file with name of subject line by Matt
Hello all! I am using the below code to save all incoming emails as an XML file. The problem is that a new incoming email overwrites the previous...
May 27th 10 10:47 PM
by Matt Go to last post
3 1,506
add a date without holidays by Christian W
Hi friends, I have a problem, in a macro I need to calculate a date adding working days only. This add not include saturday / sundays and...
May 27th 10 10:43 PM
by Christian W Go to last post
2 867
Saving Emails as Messages Problems with Access Data Collection et by Chris
Ok Community, Ken helped me get 97% of the emails saved as ".msg" format outside of Outlook. However, due to the nautre of what I am copying, I...
May 27th 10 10:23 PM
by Chris Go to last post
1 902
Scanning E-mail for Certain words & changing the background by Rhutch[_2_]
Hello, I have been asked to write a macro for Outlook that will scan an e-mail for select words such as Voluntary, Surrender, etc. and then change...
May 27th 10 09:55 PM
by Rhutch[_2_] Go to last post
3 1,293
VBA window keeps opening by Amy
Outlook 2007 I created quite a few macros that will open some e-mail templates. They are in a menu on the Menu bar. The problem is when I leave my...
May 27th 10 09:08 PM
by Amy Go to last post
0 1,536
UserForm and ordering variables by Chris
Sue, They are declared as Global Variables. The problem is that the order I use them in to create the file name, can change. I can get the name...
May 27th 10 09:07 PM
by Chris Go to last post
0 750
item_send event by Gilles LEBRET
Hi, There is a little problem with Item_send event in OL2003. Supose you have this code in your vba project : Private Sub...
May 27th 10 02:45 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 246
MailItem.SaveAs not working by Chris
I am trying to save messages as a MSG format. I checked on the forum and found the code but when I save, the file name is not completely written...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
May 25th 10 04:06 PM
by Chris Go to last post
10 2,320
Virheilmoitus Outlookia avatessa, kieli SF by Jaaris
Kun yritän avata Office Oulookin niin tulee virheilmoitus: " Microsoft office outlookia ei voi käynnistää. Outlook-ikkunan avaaminen ei onnistu....
May 25th 10 02:07 PM
by Jaaris Go to last post
0 842
userform combobox by Jonathan
Hi, using Outlook 2007. I have a simple userform that only has a combobox. The problem is that I cannot enter a value and cannot select an item from...
May 25th 10 02:32 AM
by Jonathan Go to last post
1 1,382
create new mail item from current item by lindstrom
Greetings, How can I create a new mail item from the active inspector current item? Thank you, --- frmsrcurl:...
May 25th 10 02:24 AM
by lindstrom Go to last post
4 2,036
Exchange Client Extensions in Outlook 2010? by CharlieD
All other versions of Outlook enable customization via the ability to manage various add-in's thru Exchange Client Extensions. Is this gone or...
May 24th 10 07:12 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,607
Contact Email address format by JohnLee[_2_]
Hi! I'm trying to programmatically access the my contacts from outlook, which I did using the following code: var outlookApplication = new...
May 24th 10 06:13 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
3 1,306
combobox list in userform by robzrob
Hi How do I compile the list for a combobox? Where do I put it? -- robzrob
May 24th 10 06:12 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP][_4_] Go to last post
1 1,545
Appointments 'collapsing' by sasha
Hello! I hope someone can help me understand how Outlook 'collapses' two appointments into one. Below is the scenario 1. I send an email from GMail...
May 23rd 10 08:00 AM
by sasha Go to last post
1 824
VBA coding by mwang
I need to mail a reminder twice a day at intervals.this i have done as long as my excel is open and the code which i had put in the code...
May 22nd 10 05:30 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,435
URL in an email by Compile error: User-defined type not def
Hi, 3rd line of my email has a URL/Hyperlink to a pdf file... I would like to open this URL/PDF and run OCR on it and upon existance of certain...
May 21st 10 02:42 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 848
Outlook Version by Barb Reinhardt
I'm trying to get the version information that's displayed in Outlook Help programmatically. On my machine, I see (12.0.6514.5000) SP1 MSO...
May 21st 10 02:41 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 932
Mail is received in Plain text even formatted and sent in HTML by DPM
Hi, MS Outlook is automated to send out an email in HTML but when the email is received from MS Outlook it is in plain text. The email in Sent...
May 21st 10 08:41 AM
by Michael Bauer [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The