Threads in Forum : Outlook and VBA Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Export calendar to sql table by Gary B
Hi all, I am hoping someone can help me get started with this. Our office uses Outlook 2010 and Exchange Server. I would like to be able to record...
April 11th 11 06:29 AM
by Gary B Go to last post
0 1,283
Outgoing Attachment Path VBA by manchako
Hi, How would I go about getting the path of an attachment in an outgoing message. Say if I were to have a button on the messagebox that when...
March 21st 11 05:13 PM
by manchako Go to last post
0 1,491
Question
Outlook 2010 - customize subject for meetingrequest by ChristianHGermany
Hi, sending a appointment using Outlook 2010 I can add a room as a recipient. The room is associated with a eMail. For these specific room-eMail I...
February 24th 11 10:46 AM
by ChristianHGermany Go to last post
0 1,386
Calendar.Items.Find(..) is very slow with Exchange 2010 by ChristianHGermany
Hi, the following code runs using Exchange 2003 much more faster than with Exchange 2010. The data amount is the same. Dim oAppointments As...
February 22nd 11 01:33 PM
by ChristianHGermany Go to last post
0 2,080
Exclamation
Add a recipient to CC by TellM
Hi all, I am wondering if anyone can help. I have a number of repeating messages which I send out on a regular basis. To automate this I have...
February 21st 11 05:06 PM
by TellM Go to last post
0 1,413
Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT)) by Michael Johansen
HI there, I'm trying to send mails using VB.NET 2010 and Outlook 2007 When I get to the part where I add the recipients and get the error...
February 14th 11 12:02 PM
by Michael Johansen Go to last post
0 2,917
Question
Global variables that stick around by Basstwo
I am familiar with declaring global variable in a module from Excel. But when I try to do the same thing in Outlook they lose their value. This is...
February 9th 11 08:27 PM
by Basstwo Go to last post
0 1,418
Outlook rules to file by domain (automatically) by Ryan_H
Hello all, Can anyone help me with an outlook rule (or vba script)? Basically im trying to create a rule which will file emails based on the...
February 8th 11 02:21 PM
by Ryan_H Go to last post
0 1,163
Create a 'History' Text field in custom form by Brin Mal
I have a custom helpdesk form based on the ipm.post. It has a seperate compose and read setup. It 'posts' to a public folder where 6 people have...
February 4th 11 02:59 PM
by Brin Mal Go to last post
0 1,091
Need Assistance in Automating Replies by outlookhari
Hi, I am trying to find a solution for my problem. I receive my order through email from different parties of my factory, with a subject line -...
February 2nd 11 05:48 PM
by outlookhari Go to last post
0 933
set return address with VBA by Jonathan Dixon
Hi, I'm trying to find some code that can set a return address different to the default. I have a folder in outlook 2003 that contains all email...
February 2nd 11 03:36 PM
by Jonathan Dixon Go to last post
0 1,790
Talking
ip address and recipient field? by rob1
Hi, I have a quick query that no doubt someone will be able to answer quite quickly, I need to add a macro to the send button so when an email is...
January 11th 11 02:05 PM
by rob1 Go to last post
0 1,162
Count Emails by fug5333
I have a script: Public Sub CountMessagesSent() Dim Items As Outlook.Items Dim ResultItems As Outlook.Items Dim Filter As String Dim...
January 9th 11 02:04 AM
by fug5333 Go to last post
1 1,532
shortcut/macro to add link by zinzah
Hi all. Excel vba - good. Outlook - not so much. I receive an e-mail. I wish to forward it, but add a link to a network location before...
January 7th 11 04:47 PM
by zinzah Go to last post
0 1,182
Unhappy
2 Attachment(s) Save email to HTML with link to attachments by edsager
Hello All, I am a bit perplexed by a task I have been given: We have 200,000+ emails from a listserv currently saved in a personal folder on...
January 5th 11 08:14 AM
by edsager Go to last post
2 1,658
Custom fields with STSSync to Outlook by Munir
Hi, I've developed a web service that emulates SharePoint's lists-web service. Now I can link lists from my web application into Outlook 2007 using...
December 8th 10 10:59 PM
by Carsten Winsnes Go to last post
6 1,914
Need Help ! Feild " TO " and " Attachments " by vinodh
Hi i need to check the " TO " field and " ATTACHMENTS" FIELD CONTAIN SAME NAME before sending the mail. For Ex : From : To : ...
December 8th 10 09:51 AM
by vinodh Go to last post
0 841
Embed or Insert photos from clipboard or drag to email body and insert/embed by gpxfiles77
I would like to highlight a bunch of photos and drag them over to the email body and have them inserted instead of attached. Apparently alot of...
November 26th 10 05:38 PM
by gpxfiles77 Go to last post
1 1,622
Filter on messages with only 1 category assigned by rvwijk
I have a search folder containing emails that represent all emails of the Inbox with the assigned category "Waiting". Most of these emails have...
November 25th 10 04:16 PM
by rvwijk Go to last post
0 1,002
Original Sender by Quick
Hi I am using outlook 2007. I will be given few emails everyday, I need to open each of them and capture the following information and store it to...
November 15th 10 12:39 AM
by Quick Go to last post

From The