Threads in Forum : Outlook and VBA Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Using a VBA form to autopopulate email content by artlee33
Hi, I'm fairly new to using VBA and am trying to create a macro that would allow me to use a form to complete a standard email that I send out...
November 15th 11 04:45 PM
by artlee33 Go to last post
0 1,026
Outlook VBA Synching Problem by Aldz
Good day to everyone. My boss in the office uses 2 email accounts in his pc (1 exchange server w/o OWA and 1 gmail). He asked me to make it so that...
November 9th 11 07:54 AM
by Aldz Go to last post
0 1,284
Macro to check an email by Jeskit
HI, I have been asked to create a macro in Outlook which checks an email before its sent. This macro will check the address, subject, attachements...
October 29th 11 07:01 AM
by Quinton1 Go to last post
1 1,826
Does the Shell method work in VB Script? by Culverin
Good Morning: I've been trying to invoke Robert Sparnaaij's clear cache VB Script from VB Script code on a custom Appointment Item form using the...
October 29th 11 06:58 AM
by Quinton1 Go to last post
4 1,677
How to automate showing the Public Folder Calender to Mail Favorite folder by Sainyam
How to automate the process to show my public folder calender in Mail Favorite folder? I wanted to do it either by login script or by group...
October 28th 11 10:50 AM
by Sainyam Go to last post
0 1,170
Cool
Advanced find macro by Labrat407
Hello, I am looking for the code that will open up an Advanced find for the currently selected folder in Outlook 2010 with the Search Subfolders box...
September 16th 11 04:29 PM
by Labrat407 Go to last post
0 2,280
Macro to Auto generate First name by DutchOven211
I'm trying to find a way to have Outlook auto generate the first name from the email address I provide. For example: Hi {First Name}, Can this be...
September 13th 11 08:00 AM
by pingme2u Go to last post
1 1,829
.saveas with a variable by bbg
Hello board, I've got a simple saveas routine, but when I use a variable for the file name, the save doesnt actually happen. When I hard code the...
July 28th 11 08:13 PM
by bbg Go to last post
0 1,136
Advice to set up a script or macro (Outlook 2010) by handlep
Hi everyone, newbie here, to the forum, Outlook and VBA! I'm hoping someone can help me do something which should, in my opinion, be pretty simple,...
July 28th 11 03:36 PM
by handlep Go to last post
0 946
Macro for New mail with SoB by Ciryadin
Macro for New mail with SoB I already have something that's semi working, if i already open a new e-mail and use this macro in Outlook 2003. It'll...
July 27th 11 11:20 AM
by Ciryadin Go to last post
1 1,578
View filter on mail items sent in the last 30 days by David
While trying to create what I thought was a simple view filter to show mail items sent in the last 30 days I've learned that Outlook doesn't...
July 20th 11 08:54 PM
by sbwill Go to last post
4 5,274
Outlook 2010 - ReminderSet not applying to recurring appointments after first appoint by toddcjohnson68
I am writing some code so that our users can create both an AllDayEvent Meeting Request as a notification that they are Out of Office...
July 20th 11 01:34 PM
by toddcjohnson68 Go to last post
0 1,510
Noob to Outlook and VBA by SailorJF
Hi All Apologies if this is in the wrong place to start off with, I am currently looking for some assistance in been able to obtain some VBA code...
July 19th 11 11:02 PM
by SailorJF Go to last post
0 966
VBA code to Schedule Emails from Mail Merged Excel fields by Nick Mye
Hi guys. Would appreciate any help here as I've scoured the web looking for a solution and haven't found one. Wanting to do a simple mail merge...
July 4th 11 08:28 PM
by Nick Mye Go to last post
0 1,236
VBA code to extract selected emails and save to C drive by MrMartino
Hi all, I'm trying to piece together code that allows me to highlight several emails in outlook (2003 or before) to then click a macro which will...
June 22nd 11 08:58 PM
by MrMartino Go to last post
0 1,964
Customize Task view on to-do bar programatically by Ryan Taylor
Hello, I am in the process of creating new Views in Outlook 2007 (C#, VSTO 2008) and one criteria is to display the Icon property for tasks in both...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 17th 11 08:40 PM
by gregcyril Go to last post
14 5,594
Auto-BCC in Outlook 2007 using VB code ? Devs please help! by [email protected]
Anyone know VB code that WORKS for Outlook 2007 -- that automatically BCCs all emails to an email address of your choosing? I tried using the...
May 27th 11 08:09 AM
by pctech33 Go to last post
1 2,916
change smtp settings outlook 2007 by microblade
Hi i would like to change my outlook 2007 smtp settings (server and logon credentials) quickly and without using profiles, is there a way to do...
May 18th 11 06:24 AM
by fanku Go to last post
3 1,815
VBA, User defined fields and color by Peter Doten
I have been looking and looking to find a way to use color on a User defined field. I know I can do it on a control bound to a field, but on a View,...
May 15th 11 11:45 PM
by Peter Doten Go to last post
0 1,243
Best way to deploy Outlook form? by kwmkwm
I have created a form in Outlook 2010 whose function is for users to fill out a security request. It uses VBScript and is currently on my machine...
May 11th 11 03:17 PM
by kwmkwm Go to last post

From The