Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Change existing public contacts by Lp12
Hi All, I have a custom public contact list in public folders (I've added a user field in P.2 tab). Once creating a new contact, I can see the new...
June 10th 08 10:58 AM
by Lp12 Go to last post
2 536
Use Treeview object by Boein
Hi, I want to use a treeview object in my outlook application, but I don't now how to start. How does it work, how do you implement it, are there...
June 10th 08 10:51 AM
by Boein Go to last post
0 559
Out of Office Reply Template by fruitspangle
I have set up 'reply with a template' in my Outlook 2003 SP2. The .oft I have designed includes images and text boxes. It works well internally...
June 10th 08 10:31 AM
by fruitspangle[_2_] Go to last post
2 585
Share custom form with other users inside organization by Momo from Jonckers
I've created a custom form for our project managers to use when sending me resourcing requests, but I can't figure out how to actually get the...
June 10th 08 12:48 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 612
How to catch the AdvancedSearchComplete event by Pavel Rosoi
Hi Does anyone know how to catch the AdvancedSearchComplete event in the VBScript (code-behind a custom form) for Outlook 2003? Thank you in...
June 9th 08 08:58 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 666
Outlook Form not viewable by LETUSSKI
I created a form for Outlook and it was working correctly for several months. However, there are now several files that are only displaying the...
June 9th 08 08:50 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 535
Detect outlook is running (and not shutting down) by Federico Delgado
Hi, I am developing some code for outlook right now and the way I am detecting the application running is by...
June 9th 08 07:40 PM
by Federico Delgado Go to last post
0 382
anti alcohol and drug policy by a wrinkle in time
I need an anti drug and alcohol policy for employee signature
June 9th 08 06:25 PM
by a wrinkle in time Go to last post
0 517
How to change focus to added address card by Boein
Hi, Using modified contact forms with vbs. After adding a contact from a contact the focus is still set on the previous contact if you look at the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 6th 08 12:29 PM
by Boein Go to last post
15 1,084
Associate custom IPM with a custom form by Peter Manesis
Hi everybody I want to create an add-in for Outlook 2003 and 2007 with Visual Studio 2005. This add-in will open a custom email form when a custom...
June 6th 08 08:11 AM
by Peter Manesis Go to last post
6 499
Changes to Subject in MailItem not reflected by DavidReck
I have added a group to an existing tab in the outlook 07 ribbon. One of the controls in my group is a button that tries to read the subject from a...
June 5th 08 09:47 PM
by No Name Go to last post
1 473
How to add the paperclip icon to a message without attachments by Pavel Rosoi
Hello everybody, I design a custom form in order to display specific .MessageClass messages with Outlook 2003. I like to know how to...
June 5th 08 06:08 PM
by Pavel Rosoi Go to last post
2 865
question about vsto-outlook by David82
i'm studying now from the book "vsto for mere mortals" how to develop outlook application. the problem is that some methods that the ThisAddIn...
June 5th 08 04:13 PM
by David82 Go to last post
2 448
Using the Address Book in a Custom Task Form by BethA
I am trying to use the address book to fill in a "requestor" name in a custom task form (requestor is a custom field that we added). I found this...
June 5th 08 03:41 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 521
[outlook 2003]Change Tab name by Lp12
Hi All, How can I change the custom tabs inside a contact person form (P.2,P.3.....) to a title that I want? I see that when I'm in edit mode, the...
June 5th 08 02:34 PM
by Lp12 Go to last post
2 602
One more question about a custom form by Ken in OKC
I have successfully created a custom form with fields prompting for specific information by the users. However, the form disables the Attach icon...
June 5th 08 04:30 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 424
How can I change the colour of hyperlinksvisited in Outlook by Roslyn Brown
I have hyperlinks in Outlook on maroon background & have changed the basic style of the hyperlinks to white. But when I have visited the link and...
June 4th 08 08:31 PM
by Roslyn Brown Go to last post
0 404
Displaying Database rows from within Outlook? by JW
Is is possible to use the Outlook Contacts view to display a list of contacts from a SQL database without actually copying the data onto the...
June 3rd 08 09:38 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
4 392
using a command button to operate a hyperlink by Pieman
I have created a custom form which is being publish to the Exchange Org forms library with some code that is using the advanced properties "tag"...
June 2nd 08 01:55 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 537
Add a field to contact by Lp12
Hi All, I want to add a new "Employee ID" text field in the Detail Tab and make it available to all the users in the organization. (contact list in...
June 2nd 08 07:33 AM
by Lp12 Go to last post

From The