Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How to programmatically display a new mail item into a “sent” form by Pavel Rosoi
I need to programmatically display a mail item into a form similar to “sent” item form (with Reply, ReplyAll and Forward buttons). My approach...
June 23rd 08 05:33 PM
by Dmitry Streblechenko Go to last post
5 970
Modifying calendar detail style in outlook calendar by Willie
How can I modify the "calendar detail style"? In printing, it wastes spaces between start time/end time and description (message). Thanks
June 22nd 08 11:18 PM
by Willie Go to last post
0 633
How can I adjust the tab in the Calendar detail style? by Willie
I want to use "calendar detaiil style" (Outlook Calendar) in printing my daily activities. I want to save some spaces but I cannot find where I...
June 22nd 08 11:00 PM
by Willie Go to last post
0 609
Attach notes to email for storage by Gruntfish
There are times that it would be very cool to have the ability to attach a short note to email I have received from customers. When I am called upon...
June 20th 08 07:01 PM
by Gruntfish Go to last post
0 767
How can I delete a tab within a Form by IT Service Agent
I had a user call today asking how to delete a tab on a Form he has. He has replaced a former employee that created this form. I eventually found...
June 20th 08 06:24 PM
by IT Service Agent Go to last post
2 747
Forms Help by nathan_savidge
Before i start, can i just say that i am not normally this lazy and will generally research things myself. However time at work has not allowed me...
June 20th 08 05:02 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 644
Outlook 2003 SP3 command line syntax by Steve
I would like to know the syntax to start outlook from a command line. The command line would open an .oft, insert the email address and subject; and...
June 19th 08 08:45 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,014
Event Handlers by Bunster147
I am using outlook 2007 (Latest version) with BCM and developing a small for a home business that I run. I am trying to create a form which shows a...
June 19th 08 07:43 AM
by Bunster147 Go to last post
2 980
Outlook RSS pictures by [email protected]
When I view RSS on outlook, sometimes the pictures come out as very tiny 10x10 pixel blocks. Something like...
June 18th 08 01:15 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 657
How to create field for series of tickets/gift certificate etc by Maya Hotels India[_2_]
We would like to create a series of tickets/gift certificate etc. with different numbers while using e mail merge through Microsoft outlook...
June 17th 08 04:00 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 638
buttons/form for updating subject field. by Andersl
Hey Does anyone know if it is possible to make a form or script that would create 2 BUTTONS Acccepted/Comments and when the recipient (external)...
June 17th 08 03:37 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
2 626
Message Text Missing by Clift
I have a custom form that has been working fine with outlook 2002-2003, but since upgrading users to 2007, the form's functionality works as always...
June 12th 08 05:51 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
6 874
Button/form for updating recipient's Calendar by Tom
Hey All, Any Chance anyone has an form or script that would create a button on an email (Outlook 2007) and when the recipient (external) of that...
June 12th 08 01:57 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 735
Custom Form - read-only fields by Studer
Hello, I’m developing a custom Outlook 2003 form in my enterprise for requesting a certain service to be made. One user will request the service...
June 12th 08 10:31 AM
by Studer Go to last post
4 863
Forwarding Form by Greg
Hi When I forward a form it is attaching the form to an email but losses the original senders details. What I am after is if the form is forwarded...
June 12th 08 03:31 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 658
Error saving command bar position settings by KenPalmer
My Outlook add-in code is breaking when attempting to save the command bar position. Complete code for the add-in appears below. This is built in...
June 11th 08 09:58 PM
by KenPalmer Go to last post
1 836
VBA from outlook 2007 form editor by [email protected]
Hi, I am using Outlook 2007. When I click "View Code" button I get some sort of script editor, not the VBA editor. I have created a combobox on a...
June 11th 08 04:33 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 614
Outlook Form Message Text Disappear by C Reasner
I am using a message field in a custom form to allow attachments to be sent with the form. When the user attaches a form and includes text below...
June 11th 08 01:51 PM
by C Reasner Go to last post
2 1,522
June 10th 08 10:54 PM
by Quilting Lady Go to last post
0 687
2007 Forms Problem by Clift
I have a custom form that has been working fine with outlook 2002-2003, but since upgrading users to 2007, the form's functionality works as always...
June 10th 08 02:00 PM
by Clift Go to last post

From The