Threads in Forum : Outlook - Using Forms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
What is this Outlook Add-in PWEXCHNEXT by Dallas Bob
This cause an error message when booting up and turning on Outlook. Was able to clear the message but what is this?
April 1st 07 12:44 PM
by Dallas Bob Go to last post
0 510
What is this Outlook Add-in PWEXCHNEXT by Dallas Bob
This caused an error message when booting up and turning on Outlook. Was able to clear the message but what is this?
April 1st 07 12:44 PM
by Dallas Bob Go to last post
0 531
Creating an email footer for all emails by tke402
Hi I'm not sure if this is the right topic section but here it is: Is there a way to create a template email footer that is included in all outgoing...
March 30th 07 05:12 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 1,209
weird error by Joel Allen
Outlook 2003 SP2 / Public Folder Hello, I created a brand new folder. Opened up a brand new task from the standard template. Went to design mode,...
March 30th 07 04:24 PM
by Joel Allen Go to last post
0 618
Sending MSG file to Outlook by Glenn
I need to create a msg file and send it to Outlook Outbox window. What should this file look like? Glenn
March 30th 07 01:04 AM
by Glenn Go to last post
0 572
Double Flagging System in Contact Form by Jeff - Footprints
I am trying to create a dual flagging system or a drop down with set fields in a contact form for contact tracking purposes. How do I do this? I...
March 30th 07 12:28 AM
by Jeff - Footprints Go to last post
2 688
Working with MultiValue Listbox - hide the second column? by Rafael
All, I have an Outlook custom form that allows the user to search for the current contact's email address on a selectable contacts...
March 29th 07 11:21 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 734
Get Windows Username by Boyd
I'm using the following code with my custom form: Sub cmdSubmit_Click() Dim oWsNetwork Set oWsNetwork = CreateObject("WScript.Network") Dim...
March 29th 07 08:01 PM
by Boyd Go to last post
2 989
How do I send a message which cannot be forwarded by Boss
There is a function in outlook to be able to send messages which cannot be forwarded by the recipient. Will appreciate if you can advise on the...
March 29th 07 04:36 PM
by Hollis Paul Go to last post
1 800
ou2007 custom form icon change on event by fileman
How can I change icon after read an IPM.Note.xxxx custom forms? thanks
March 29th 07 12:22 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 813
Customize Standard Forms in BCM by Steve - SGD
Hi This is (possibly) a very easy question to answer but I can't seem to find a solution. I have customized the BCM Business Contact form and added...
March 29th 07 09:58 AM
by Steve - SGD Go to last post
0 730
BCC by teenzbutler
I created a BCC: field so that a specific user is copied anytime the form is submitted. I want that same person to be BCC-ed when the form is...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
March 28th 07 11:37 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
20 2,282
Too much space between ListBox items by Rafael
All, I have a custom Contacts form (Outlook 2003) with a ListBox that gets populated from an XML file on the local computer every time the form is...
March 28th 07 08:53 PM
by Rafael Go to last post
4 799
Business Days Validation by Aggie G
I need help writing a validation rule. In the form that I am creating, there is a turn around time (ETA) of at least 10 business days. I would like...
March 28th 07 02:19 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
5 856
Outlook 2007 COM Addin Hang while typing in message body by Mikey
Has anybody else had trouble with a COM Addin causing Outlook 2007 to hang or perform slowly while typing in the message body of an e-mail? The...
March 28th 07 01:59 PM
by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 915
design a new template for use in Outlook 2002 by Dottydeb
I am struggling on where I can find the relevant information to design a new template for use in Outlook 2002 or stationary? Any help would be...
March 28th 07 02:59 AM
by Dottydeb Go to last post
0 524
find all intrinsic folders such as Inbox, Deleted Items, ... by DavidH&P
HI, using VSTO2005SE, I need to find all intrinsic folders such as Inbox, Deleted Items, Outbox,... for the moment I'm doing liket that...
March 28th 07 02:56 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 727
Attachment in a form by proud2bhaole
I've customized a form and decided not to display the "message" tab but i want another tab to be able to have attachments. only problem is i don't...
March 28th 07 02:49 AM
by proud2bhaole Go to last post
0 620
packaging an oft by proud2bhaole
Hi I have an oft that i'd like to post on a webpage for people to download and start using right away without having to have them publish it to...
March 28th 07 02:45 AM
by proud2bhaole Go to last post
0 567
Validating by Karin
I've created a form with two actionboxes: "Okay" and "Not okay". When the receiver has choosen "Not okay" then he should fill in a textbox. I want...
March 28th 07 02:14 AM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post

From The