Changing info displayed in To/Cc/Bcc

Old September 22nd 08, 04:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Rhes

Default Changing info displayed in To/Cc/Bcc

I would like to have the company information of my contacts display in the
window that appears when I use the 'To' button when creating an e-mail
address. Does anyone know how to do this? I use Outlook 2007.

Thanks
Old September 22nd 08, 05:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

You need to change the display name.

You can co-op this VBA code: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/file-as.htm
and change it apply to the email display name (.Email1DisplayName)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your