Exporting Contacts to CSV file

Old September 10th 08, 07:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
IvanK

Default Exporting Contacts to CSV file

Check
IMI Contacts Exporter - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imice.htm

IMI Contacts Exporter is an utility specially designed for MicrosoftR
OutlookR users to export Contacts Items from any Microsoft Office Outlook
and/or Microsoft Exchange Public Contacts Folder (or private Mailbox folder)
to Microsoft Office AccessT table or Microsoft Office ExcelR file.

"cej" wrote in message
| Hi Karl!
| Thanks for the info. I installed the utility, but am still getting the
same
| error. I saved the file and also ran it. Any other ideas?
|
| "Karl Timmermans" wrote:
|
| Failing finding the install CDs - 2 other options that will solve your
| problem in the immediate term are (there are others):
|
| This free utility will solve your problem especially if this is either a
| one-time or casual requirement (product not related to us - provided for
| info only)
| http://www.codetwo.com/pages/freewar...ook_export.php
|
| In the event you require more advanced features - you can review our
export
| product options (not free) he
| http://www.contactgenie.com/cgxfeatures.htm
|
| Karl
| __________________________________________________ _
| Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group
| ContactGenie - Importer 1.3 / DataPorter 2.0 / Exporter
| "Power contact importers/exporters for MS Outlook '2000/2007"
| http://www.contactgenie.com
|
| "cej" wrote in message
| When I attempt to export contacts to CSV file I get the following
error
| messge: Microsoft cannot start the required translator. This feature
is
| not
| currently installed... Would you like to install?" When I click yes,
| get
| the following message: "The feature you are trying to use is on a
CD-ROM