How to copy addresses from Contacts folder to Address Book

Old August 10th 06, 05:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Mona

Default How to copy addresses from Contacts folder to Address Book

My email addresses have been saved in the contacts folder of Microsoft
Outlook but I would like to have it in the Address book so that i can send
emails. Please help
Old August 10th 06, 09:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Dan Pascal

Hi Mona,

My girlfriend had the same problem three months ago. As I recall she used a
program called Email Address Collector to move the email addresses from
Microsoft Outlook to Address book. Here is the link she gave me:
http://www.emailaddressmanager.com/features.html

Old August 10th 06, 10:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Judy Gleeson [MVP Outlook]

Mona,

the Contacts folders is an Address book. What isn't happening that you
want to have happen???

What version??

--
Judy Gleeson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Outlook

Old August 10th 06, 03:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Linn Kubler

Mona,

Assuming you are using Outlook 2003, go to the Folder List and right-click
on the Contacts folder and select Properties. In the Contacts folder
properties select the Outlook Address Book tab and check "Show this folder
as an e-mail Address Book." I think that is what you are after, right?

Hope this helps,
Linn

Old August 10th 06, 04:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.contacts
Brian Tillman

Mona wrote:

My email addresses have been saved in the contacts folder of Microsoft
Outlook but I would like to have it in the Address book so that i can
send emails.

The address book in Outlook doesn't contain any data. It is just a view of
your COntacts folder. Right-click your Contacts folder, choose Properties,
select the Outlook Address Book tab, and check the box labeled "Show this
folder as an e-mail ADdress Book". Click OK.
--
Brian Tillman