Error Number: 0x800CCC7F and Error Number 0x800CCC0F

Old March 28th 06, 01:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
artjipelago

Default Error Number: 0x800CCC7F and Error Number 0x800CCC0F

Dear Sir/Madam

I have a problem sending email using Outlook express 6.0, This happened
after I install Norton System Works 2003. I have try to find solution by my
self by looking at the site Help and Support but I find nothing that similar
to my problem. Every time I try to send and email this error message come:
"Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for
inactivity. Account: 'mail.optusnet.com.au', Server: 'mail.optusnet.com.au',
Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F" and
also "Unable to establish a SSL connection with the server. Account:
'mail.optusnet.com.au', Server: 'mail.optusnet.com.au', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '454 TLS not available due to temporary reason', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 454, Error Number: 0x800CCC7F"
I will be appriciate if anyone can help me on this problem.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon
Old September 9th 08, 02:02 PM
SmartBright&Lucky SmartBright&Lucky is offline
Junior Member

with error 0x800ccc0f:
first check your anti virus - if it's checking your emails stop it
second in outlook go into advanced properties of each email accoutn and select secure link for outgoing and income ports.

then restart your computer

and keep your fingers crossed.

i.e. avg turn off email checker
i.e. zone alarm turn of email checker