Copy emails back to server

Old December 6th 07, 06:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Tahani

Default Copy emails back to server

Dear Sir,

I'm facing a problem copying emails between server and my personal folder .
When I defined an existing email account on my user account .. I forgot to
check the option (leave copy on server) so all the emails were downloaded to
my personal folder
the problem is that there are other users who access this email account via
web mail couldn't find those emails ...
so the question is can i copy these emails again to the server so that
everybody can see them again ?
Thanks

Old December 6th 07, 06:59 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Tahani

well I think this could be doe if the noumber of emails is relatively small,
i do have around 4500 emails
Thank you anyway, but I tried to defien an IMAP account and copy all the
emails to it ... it worked so far

Old December 6th 07, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook.installation
Brian Tillman

Tahani wrote:

well I think this could be doe if the noumber of emails is relatively
small, i do have around 4500 emails
Thank you anyway, but I tried to defien an IMAP account and copy all
the emails to it ... it worked so far

Only a POP account will download and delete messages by default, so Mr.
Foldes made a reasnable assumption that you were using POP accounts. WIth a
POP account, he's correct.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]