Copying emails back from Outlook onto original Server

Old July 27th 07, 03:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
KT[_2_]

Default Copying emails back from Outlook onto original Server

When I started up Outlook it transferred all of my emails from the original
account into Outlook but ended up emptying my account on the server. I have
now changed the settings so with that any new emails i get a copy will be
sent to the original server. But is there anyway to copy the transferred
emails back into the original server from Outlook?

Thanks

Old July 27th 07, 03:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vanguard

"KT" wrote in message
When I started up Outlook it transferred all of my emails from the
original
account into Outlook but ended up emptying my account on the server. I
have
now changed the settings so with that any new emails i get a copy will
be
sent to the original server. But is there anyway to copy the
transferred
emails back into the original server from Outlook?

Only by forwarding them to yourself and then deleting the originals in
Outlook - but then you end up with forwarded copies rather than the
original copies in your mailbox up on the mail server. If you need the
original headers for those already-yanked e-mails, make sure you forward
them as attachments. Forwarding inline means the headers get stripped
off and just the body of the original e-mail is included.