Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
calculated fields in outlook 2003 email by Tim
Hi I am trying to make a automated email for holiday bookings at our property. Is there a way of calculating dates and using outlook custom fields...
February 9th 06 01:32 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 714
calendar by Christine
I installed outlook 2007 in my calendar and in my husbands, it shows both of them side by side but it doesn't show the appts. of my husbands that...
April 1st 08 05:25 AM
by Christine Go to last post
0 345
Calendar by Joe
Outlook will not let me drag my appointments to a new time or date. Why?
August 16th 09 05:02 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 506
Calendar by newyorkjoy
I need a very simple thing. I want to see the calendar in monthly view, click on the date that I wish, and then be able to simply type in whatever I...
June 15th 07 08:58 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
3 259
Calendar by news
Hi How can I change the item's within a new appointment in my calendar?? Current sample view: Busy Need somthing else: Busy at home Thanks // Nils
June 4th 07 03:46 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 239
Calendar by news
Hi How can I change the item's within a new appointment in my calendar?? Current sample view: Busy Need somthing else: Busy at home Thanks // Nils
June 4th 07 03:29 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 257
Calendar by Jasper Kent
When I import from a .pst file some (but not all) of my appointments have their dates put back by two days? Anyone know why this is, and whetehr...
April 5th 07 11:01 AM
by Jasper Kent Go to last post
2 265
Calendar by TS Mathews
Having just seen the release about the next versions of Office and seeing that the "home" version won't have Outlook I'm wondering if Vista is...
March 4th 06 07:39 PM
by TS Mathews Go to last post
2 477
Calendar & Contact by Carlos Pagan
Using Win XP SP3, Outlook 2002 SP3. If I input a birthday and anniversary under the Contact Details info, it automatically shows in the Calendar,...
October 24th 08 04:31 AM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 327
Calendar & Contacts by PeterO
I am running Outlook 97 on a new Windows XP Home PC. It has MS Works 8.5. Is there any way of moving the contents of the Office Calendar & Office...
February 26th 07 08:03 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 443
calendar & contacts files by Paul Robinson
Hi, can anyone help please? I'd ideally like to update my calendar & contacts in Outlook 2003, which I do, but then e mail that file to work so...
March 17th 06 09:46 AM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 688
Calendar (many) now stretched over two days by Dave Horne[_2_]
I will correct this with a backup I did earlier today. I have _many_ Calendar entries that now span two days where earlier today they just spanned...
April 4th 08 08:13 AM
by Bill R[_2_] Go to last post
1 262
Calendar - Birthdays in colour by Kevin J Prince
Hi All, Is it possible to make Birthdays show up in colour when printed on a calendar? Birthdays set in the contacts information that is. Could...
October 13th 08 11:55 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_464_] Go to last post
1 411
Calendar - Detail option by Dave Horne[_2_]
Because of a recent 'problem' - the setting of Detail had gotten changed, I was unaware of that, and in one particular kind of 'View', many of my...
April 6th 08 08:13 PM
by Dave Horne[_2_] Go to last post
2 433
Calendar - Monthly by alleycat
I'm not sure you got my message re going to Tools, Options, Callendar but in case you didn't I will send another question. Sorry for the confusion!...
September 25th 07 08:54 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 417
Calendar - moving items by Dave Horne[_2_]
I'm using Outlook 2007 and once in a great while I accidentally move a Calendar item to another day, a day I did not intend to. Is there a way to...
April 9th 09 04:26 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
4 425
Calendar - Outlook 2007 by Jan[_2_]
Is it possible to enter an "event" in the Outlook 2007 calendar and somehow have "reminders" automatically entered say 15 and 20 days prior? I work...
September 30th 07 05:42 AM
by Jan Groshan Go to last post
4 366
calendar - printing - daily style by KIRK
Need to know if there is anyway possible when printing in the "Daily Style" to change the width of the task column on the right hand side. It is...
February 19th 08 07:33 AM
by Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_56_] Go to last post
1 456
Calendar - with Auto Preview - many items disappear ... normal? by Dave Horne[_2_]
I accidently, I'm guessing, clicked on Day Week Month View with Auto Preview in the Advanced toolbar. My normal preference is Day\Week\Month. With...
April 5th 08 11:04 PM
by Dave Horne[_2_] Go to last post
1 1,281
calendar address book sharing by tc
Is there any way to share calender and address book within a intranet, without exchange server? Currently ,there is Office XP and 2003 in my office.
March 15th 07 02:00 AM
by sumegh savant Go to last post

From The