calendar - printing - daily style

Old February 18th 08, 06:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
KIRK

Default calendar - printing - daily style

Need to know if there is anyway possible when printing in the "Daily Style"
to change the width of the task column on the right hand side. It is not a
tab or an option so I would need feedback from someone that knows what they
are doing. Can this be done? Outlook 2003 - Calendar - printing - daily
style. Thanks so much!
Old February 19th 08, 07:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\)[_56_]

I think (but I am not sure as I now use 2007) that if you make the TaskPad
wider on screen, when you print it in Daily view it will be wider.

With your mouse, go to the left edge of the TaskPad , grab the bar/line at
the edge and drag to the left a few centimetres. The cursor will change when
you are in the right spot to grab. Don't go a little way, go a long way and
you'll see that the TaskPad can be wider.

Now print it.

Other good ideas he www.judygleeson.com/articles.aspx

Regards

Judy Gleeson
MVP Outlook
Trainer and Consultant

"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each
other?"
George Eliot