Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Profiles by Eric Lanyon
I have Windows XP Pro SP2 running Office 2003. I have 6 workstations and wll be adding 4-6 user accounts. I am not using roaming profiles. Is...
February 14th 06 06:37 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 843
Import email from ACT by JCN
Hi all, I am assisting a friend's firm in migrating off ACT for their email. They are using it as a shared database, and it is truly, truly,...
February 14th 06 07:23 PM
by JCN Go to last post
0 885
Odd Behavior by Eric Lanyon
I have a user running Office 2003 SP2. When they click on the Minimize button in Outlook, Outlook closes. New Alerts appear on the screen, the new...
February 14th 06 07:29 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 596
emails by Gail
how do i send a email when there is no button that says send???on my new Outlook 2003 system?? Gail
February 14th 06 07:31 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 417
export pst folder by Question for Brian Tillman
I changed the file from .pst to .psx. Once that was done, I went to FileOpenOutlook Data File. I get a message that says I dont have permission...
February 14th 06 07:41 PM
by Question for Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 816
create shortcut to folder in outlook toolbar by [email protected]
what about if I want to have a folder in my personal folders lets say "Master Project" underneath I create Cost Folder, Labor Hours Folder, House...
February 14th 06 09:10 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 807
new mail notification by Lynne
My desktop alert for new mail does not appear when I receive new mail. I have all the boxes checked, how can I fix this?
February 14th 06 09:41 PM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 810
Outlook 2003 takes minutes to change folders by [email protected]
We just upgraded a couple of users at my workd from OutlookXP to Outlook 2003. They're virtually identical machones, and both have PST's about...
February 14th 06 11:28 PM
by neo [mvp outlook] Go to last post
3 648
how do i set up outlook to automaticly open atachments by sncbf
ive found that in outlook you have to double click on the attachment, then you have to answer the question and uncheck the box every time. i want to...
February 15th 06 01:17 AM
by Vanguard Go to last post
3 725
NK2 File by Andre Monostori
The file is not creating for a profile...no idea why. I created a new profile and it did not create!
February 15th 06 02:45 AM
by Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 902
How do I downlowd webmail to Outlook? by Dixie01
I use Gmail, I want to use it on outlook. I can send E-mails through Outlook, but not recieve or download. What am I doing wrong?
February 15th 06 05:11 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 1,112
The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted by jason
I have enabled in Active Directory restricted login to computers for various users allowing them to only log on to their personal workstations. Doing...
February 15th 06 06:11 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 868
Rule to filter mails from same exchange server by [email protected]
Hi All, In the outlook 2000, how we can create a rule to move messages from same exchange server to another folder? I created a rule to move...
February 15th 06 07:53 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 603
Outlook and OE6 by Lynn W
I am thinking of installing Outlook as I have had some issues forwarding mail from OE6 which have GIFs and had no trouble forwarding the same mail...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 15th 06 09:26 AM
by SgtRich Go to last post
11 2,614
Vanishing messages by GillW
I have a friend who says that (sent / received) messages are being sorted into various folders, apparently by their subjects, but I've checked and...
February 15th 06 10:09 AM
by GillW Go to last post
2 675
when i log on micro update, it keeps freezing. by Festina
micro update runs for a few seconds and then it stops. help
February 15th 06 01:31 PM
by K. Orland Go to last post
1 554
Outlook Express Mail Rules Problem by Bernie Kilshaw
Hi, I'm using OE 6.0 on my home system and have a number of rules setup to either move incoming mail to specific folders or to delete it based on...
February 15th 06 02:33 PM
by Bernie Kilshaw Go to last post
2 688
Outlook Repeatedly Requests Username & Password by [email protected]
I use Outlook (2003 SP2) to collect mail from a couple of POP3 accounts - Yahoo! and my ISP account. All has been running smoothly...
February 15th 06 03:03 PM
by Pierre Levesque, AIA Go to last post
1 1,070
why are my sent messages being blocked? by pixfixer
I frequently send e-mails to a large number of recipients / customers of my home-based business. Messages are in my SENT folder but are not being...
February 15th 06 03:13 PM
by mdb Go to last post
4 1,549
Read Receipts by Raymond
I have MS Outlook from Office Xp. For some reason when I send out a broadcast e-mail (about 100 contacts) I get READ and RECEIPT notifications back...
February 15th 06 03:16 PM
by Raymond Go to last post

From The