Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Keep loosing my Default email in MS Outlook 2003? by lbbss
I have 4 different emails setup with our family computer. and one of them is the default email address that is used when composing new email. For...
November 29th 09 11:43 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
6 437
keep message for more than 30 days in all folders by Jim S,
how can I change that for outlook 2007. I need to have my messages in Sent and Inbox to stay for longer than 30 days please help thanks Jim
March 7th 10 06:19 AM
by VanguardLH[_2_] Go to last post
3 618
Keep Messages in Outlook 2003 as UNREAD even after Opening... by ZZMHume
Is there a way to keep msg's UNREAD even after Opening them? I have a Client that is an Owner of the Mailbox, and his Assistant is the One that...
January 12th 07 09:13 PM
by gls858 Go to last post
4 585
keep Outlook offline storage after intra-site migration by [email protected]
Hi, While preparing an intra-organization migration of Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 we are facing the following problem: many of our users are...
November 22nd 06 03:55 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 293
Keep POP mail out of Exchange's Sent Items by Bryan L
We use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003 for email. I got tired of going to my personal ISPs webmail site any time I wanted to send/receive email...
May 12th 06 01:31 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
2 663
Keep receiving duplicated emails by [email protected]
Dear Guru, I have the same issue as James posted om August 2005. The topic is : Help on this: keep receiving multiple emails I always...
October 24th 06 01:49 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 420
keep repairing Outllook 2007 by Christopher Glaeser
As best I can tell, the XP SP2 critical updates sometimes cause problems for Outlook 2007. I repair Outlook 2007, and then it runs fine until the...
December 21st 06 02:18 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 387
Keep single spacing in centered paragraphs by KenP
When I center single spaced paragraphs in an Outlook Email, the recipient of the email sees double spacing in the centered paragraphs. How can I...
August 2nd 06 09:12 PM
by KenP Go to last post
0 420
Keepeing Email Account Info when switching computers by Ron Boetger
Is there a way to keep or export all of my email accounts so I dont have to keep entering it when I reinstall my Outlook to a new computer? ...
August 14th 06 09:20 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 602
Keeping Custom Properties When Forwarding or Replying to a Message by [email protected]
We have emails saved on the file system, that is kept track of by another program. These emails have custom properties attached to them. There is...
May 30th 07 10:08 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 445
Keeping Custom Properties When Forwarding or Replying to a Message by [email protected]
We have emails saved on the file system, that is kept track of by another program. These emails have custom properties attached to them. There is...
May 30th 07 09:37 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 445
Keeping Folders Uncollapsed by Dennis Hughes
I'm running OL 2007 under Vista. I love the new search gui/capabilities. I usually read my messages in the preview window. When I download new...
June 5th 07 01:07 PM
by Dennis Hughes Go to last post
0 382
Keeping Outlook on top? by D
I have, hopefully a simple question. When I click on a link (hypertext) how can I make outlook stay on top so I can read other messages until I am...
April 1st 07 04:02 AM
by D Go to last post
2 728
Keeping Outlook2007 in Background by pestocat
I have Outlook2007 and have problem that some incoming e-mails switch Outlook from the background to come in front of my front application that I...
November 10th 09 12:57 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 360
Keeping Sent Items in sync across two PCs by Jay
I asked this question a few days ago in the microsoft.public.outlook.general forum but didn't get any replies, so I thought I'd try here...
February 14th 06 12:33 PM
by Michael Kairys Go to last post
3 1,074
Keeping trace of answers by zungiu
Hello everyboby, I need a program (or outlook 2k3 tool) that can help me with outgoing and incoming emails The goal is keeping under control the...
January 11th 07 03:15 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 443
keeping track of messages by ShallyTally
Where is the tracking tab? When you get notified that someone read your email aren't you supposed to receive a notification in your INBOX? I sent a...
February 15th 08 07:39 PM
by Tom [Pepper] Willett[_2_] Go to last post
1 538
Keeping two computers the same by djlanie
I'm new to Outlook, and would like to keep all my computers syncronized with contact and calendar informations. I am currently using ActiveSync to...
January 31st 07 01:56 AM
by djlanie Go to last post
2 451
keeps asking for password by Michael Courter
outlook keeps asking for password. i have 3 accounts setup. i leave outlook running all day. it will intermittantly dislpy a pop-up asking for...
March 25th 10 01:50 AM
by pudyqat Go to last post
3 687
Keeps asking: Enter Network Password by _DouglasKBell
My Outlook keeps asking this for email. I've set the Tools Options ... Logon Information to "Remember password" but it constantly pops up the...
September 10th 08 07:07 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post

From The