Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Opening *.PST file: "Can't open this item. Outlook blocked access to this potentially unsafe item." by R2D2
I recently received email files as part of client workpapers which I have to examine. They are *.pst files, which suggest they're bundled outlook...
September 16th 07 08:14 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 3,297
How to make Outlook my default mail client by tshad[_2_]
I had Eudora on my machine before (and it is still on my machine) but I don't use it anymore. I am using Outlook 2003 at the moment, but in when I...
September 16th 07 06:43 AM
by tshad[_2_] Go to last post
4 623
Outlook not pulling pop email received when closed by sijcar123123
The problem occurs when I receive an email whilst my outlook is turned off (computer not on, or app. not open). When I open up outlook it doesn't...
September 16th 07 05:17 AM
by VanguardLH Go to last post
8 1,208
How to make a form send as an attachment, rather than embedded in the body? by DukeN
Hi Guys/Gals, Not sure if this is possible, but I have a form I need to modify. The "send" button in the form embeds the form data in the body of...
September 16th 07 04:53 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 641
Outlook 2003 and Wireless Network Conectivity by Fly Man
Often, my wireless connection is "taken-over" ( while Outlook is open ) by another nearby wireless network signal with little or very low signal...
September 16th 07 04:37 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
2 700
Reconstructing Outlook by Ignoramus
I had accidentally deleted my main Outlook (mail) profile from the control panel. Now I created a new profile and tried to open the old files and...
September 16th 07 04:36 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
4 985
Pop-up Window by BuckRabbit
Whenever Outlook (2003) opens---either manually or at automatically---a pop up message box appears with the words C:\Documents and...
September 16th 07 03:28 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 747
Paste Special by livetohike
Outlook 2000 When pasting into an email, I use to use Paste-Special all the time. Some where along the way it has become permanently grayed out. I...
September 15th 07 10:55 PM
by livetohike Go to last post
0 887
Follow up items not appearing in Tasks on Outlook Today by Nabeel Moeen
Hi, I am using Outlook 2007 and noticed that All email Items I have marked for Follow up (some with Due Dates some not) do not appear on the Tasks...
September 15th 07 09:29 PM
by Nabeel Moeen Go to last post
0 1,154
Outlook 2007 and certificate problem by Alberto
Hi all. I'm coming from Thunderbird and testing Outlook 2007. I have this problem, I'm using more than one email account, one of these has changed a...
September 15th 07 08:57 PM
by Alberto Go to last post
0 535
Manual email configure option missing by PK
In Outlook 2007 the manual configure option is missing when I try to set up a new email account. Since my ISP requires some special channel...
September 15th 07 08:55 PM
by PK Go to last post
0 503
Error Message in Outlook by Ria
Hi I have a user that is experiencing issues with his outlook. on opening his outlook he gets: 'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed...
September 15th 07 07:15 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 589
how do i stop outlook and get my emails back to my yahoo account by Kat
I inadvertantly downloaded Outlook and it sent all my saved emails from my yahoo account to Outlook. I do not want to use Outlook. How do I get my...
September 15th 07 07:10 PM
by VanguardLH Go to last post
2 709
Outlook 2003 question by Keith Wheeler
I am running Outlook 2003 as a POP3 / SMTP client. Is it possible for me to tell Outlook I want it to run AutoArchive every morning at 8AM? TIA
September 15th 07 07:06 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
3 646
e-mail doesn't leave by fkosmakos
I am not new to outlook, but I don't know what to do. Recently, Outlook will not send e-mails. I get a variety of messages, and essentially they say...
September 15th 07 07:03 PM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
7 854
New Exchange Server, Old POP3 Woes by b2 consulting
Hello, all; I have a client who just converted from a POP3 hosting service to their own Exchange server. The problem is that when they go to...
September 15th 07 06:03 PM
by Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] Go to last post
1 592
Outlook not pulling pop email received when closed by sijcar123123
The problem occurs when I receive an email whilst my outlook is turned off (computer not on, or app. not open). When I open up outlook it doesn't...
September 15th 07 11:40 AM
by sijcar123123 Go to last post
0 555
No Longer Receiving RSS Feeds in Oulook '07 by GJB
I installed Outlook 2007 a week or so ago. I was initially able to get my RSS feeds, but they have all abruptly stopped. I have checked and...
September 15th 07 02:46 AM
by GJB Go to last post
6 817
Sending 2 extra emails by Peter G
Outlook 2007, when I have one email in outbox it says it is sending 3 emails, I have removed RSS feeds. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Peter
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
September 15th 07 02:21 AM
by Peter G Go to last post
12 1,448
how do i stop auto highliting during email writing??? by 56 chevy
When typing a new email in outlook the sentence/word/paragraph is automatically highlited for some unknown reason. I can't stop it or disable it. ...
September 15th 07 12:56 AM
by VanguardLH Go to last post

From The