Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Junk E-mail Reporting Tool for Outlook by Revo O C
Microsoft is now offering for download a free "Junk E-Mail Reporting Tool Version 1.0 for Microsoft Office Outlook." It is described this way...
November 16th 06 02:00 PM
by Richard Quadling. Go to last post
3 598
Junk E-Mails problem by master
Hi, We want to send an e-mailing to our clients. This is a simple html document with two images, a centered text with the details of our special...
July 14th 06 10:28 PM
by master Go to last post
4 600
Junk email by j lunis
Outlook 2007 How do I disable Outlook's Junk email capability. Doesn't work. Don't want it.
February 18th 09 08:05 PM
by j lunis Go to last post
2 293
junk email by Steve Jussif
Hi, I'm running Outlook 2003 and have been adding blocked sender emails to my junk email box. I purposely added a known receipient to my junk email...
June 22nd 06 12:23 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 431
Junk Email & Blocked Senders List by rju166
If I drag email to the Junk Email folder, doesn't that automatically add the sender to the Blocked Senders List? Or do I really have to right click...
November 14th 06 02:46 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
4 1,695
Junk Email - Obvious SPAM being overlooked by Kevin Spencer
I am using Outlook 2003, and recently installed the update that contains the latest Junk email filters. It certainly improved the Junk email...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
June 19th 06 06:32 PM
by deebs Go to last post
10 1,032
Junk email and conflicts folder by Mike Lloyd-Jones
Hi Using Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003 Anything that appears in junk email is duplicated into the conflicts folder Any ideas on how to stop this...
March 13th 08 12:39 PM
by Mike Lloyd-Jones Go to last post
0 387
Junk Email and Safe List by Tom Westlake
Hi All, Hopefully somebody can help me with this. I have several email accounts, and have set the junk e-mail options to "Safe Lists Only". However...
October 18th 08 01:54 PM
by Gandalf252002 Go to last post
4 370
Junk Email Enigma - What's going on? by PS
Junk emails are no longer going into my Junk Email folder and they are filling up my Inbox. I've checked all the settings and they are all set OK....
October 27th 06 07:48 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 315
Junk Email File(s). by Mathew Rizzal
I have a need to access the file(s) that contain the list of Junk Emails (Safe, Blocked Etc) from a VB6 application. Does anyone know in which...
January 16th 08 09:13 PM
by Mathew Rizzal Go to last post
4 539
junk email filter by CoyoteAZ
so, my problem is that NOTHING is getting put into the junk email folder. I set my filter to highest security level, but im still getting...
April 22nd 07 11:46 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 414
JUNK EMAIL FILTER & BLOCK SENDER'S LIST by cynjor312
Whenever I get spam or unwanted emails I right-click it to send to the block sender's list but I get this message: "Junk email filter isn't...
October 2nd 06 01:01 PM
by cynjor312 Go to last post
0 412
Junk Email Filter for Outlook 2003 by darkrats
I've been trying to get the latest Junk Email Filter Update (KB936557) for Outlook 2003. There's an ActiveX problem on my computer that forces me to...
July 23rd 07 06:14 PM
by darkrats Go to last post
2 398
Junk Email filter with IMAP a/c by Sachin
Hi All I have an AOL a/c where the junk email options in OL2003 does not work. Is it designed to work or does it work for only POP & HTTP type of...
November 23rd 06 03:34 AM
by Sachin Go to last post
2 468
Junk email filtering by phoenix
How can I filter my junk mail using the SCL settings? I already have the system rating the emails. However, I cant get them to automatically move...
June 13th 07 10:43 PM
by phoenix Go to last post
0 348
Junk Email Filters by Simon[_2_]
HI I currently run outlook 2007 on my windows xp pc. Despite regular updates, the junk email set to the highest level and an extensive blocked...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
February 28th 08 12:40 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
12 685
Junk email filters have suddenly stopped working by SteveC
Help my Outlook 2003 Junk email filters have suddenly stopped working... Anyone else having problems, anyone got a solution/know how to turn it back...
August 8th 06 10:31 PM
by Nadyne Nelson Go to last post
3 657
Junk email folder forwarding/permissions? by [email protected]
Hello, An admin in our company would like rights to view a particular user's junk email folder from within their own Outlook. We do not want...
June 1st 06 11:35 PM
by Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 677
Junk Email function suddenly stop working by Peter
Suddenly from today, the Junk Email function sudenly stops working to block those junk mails. 99% of those junk mails used to be automatically put...
June 26th 07 10:58 PM
by Peter Go to last post
3 413
junk email has a mind of it's own by Phil
Help would be appreciated. Using Outlook from Office 2000. Some mail I want is being diverted stright to the junk mail folder. I get the new mail...
September 24th 07 05:13 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The