Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
File attachments by DaveSp[_2_]
When Attaching a file such as a JPG, the receipant is getting a DAT format file and not the JPG while using Outlook in the HTML format mode. When...
September 24th 07 03:56 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 529
monthly calendar by alleycat
Can anyone tell me how to change the monthly calendar. Everything is duplicated. Month - date and year all show up double. I have tried Detect and...
September 24th 07 03:50 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 565
Where is Read All Unread Mail ? by Al Franz
Using Outlook 2003, had to re-create my profile due to corruption. And now I no longer have a Folder title to display ALL UNREAD MAIL. Does this...
September 24th 07 03:17 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 609
email default by Fran
I set up my outlook as my email default (the same as in outlook 2000). The difference in 2007 is that whenever I sign on to outlook, it totally...
September 23rd 07 06:46 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 582
quick way to suppress reading pane totally? by forum.microsoft.com
Is there a way to suppress reading pane from appearing all together for outlook 2003?
September 23rd 07 11:10 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
1 507
How to use Ctrl+Enter in outlook? by The useful information of outlook
I think it's useful but I don't know how to use it.Who will hlp me?
September 23rd 07 10:56 AM
by Ben M. Schorr, MVP Go to last post
2 680
Access another's account... by Mike
We have a girl out on maternity leave & want to give another girl complete access to her mail account. What is the best way to do this? We're...
September 22nd 07 04:19 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
3 542
Chinese Lunar Calendar by Captain Apollo
I currently have Office 2007 with Outlook under Windows Vista that has all the relevant updates. I have also installed the Chinese Lunar Calendar...
September 22nd 07 03:35 PM
by Captain Apollo Go to last post
2 1,393
Outlook 2003 & 2007 POP3 recieve with multiple accounts very slow by [email protected]
Hi, Forgive me if this is something easy to answer, but everything I find pertains to people asking about this from years ago with no real answers...
September 22nd 07 06:42 AM
by Menych Go to last post
4 901
Moving .pst from one drive to another in Outlook 2003 by Gregg Cattanach
Is it possible for me to move my .pst file from my C: drive to my E: drive (Outlook 2003 only) ? I've found knowledgebase articles that apply to...
September 22nd 07 05:17 AM
by Gregg Cattanach Go to last post
2 572
OL2007+Exchange: Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...! by kp
I'm seeing a very strange issue with my Outlook2007 (against Exchange)... Sent items disappear if i move them to another folder...! Steps: 1. Send...
September 22nd 07 01:55 AM
by kp Go to last post
2 1,182
Outlook 2007 - can you overlay calendars in Timeline view? by [email protected]
Does anyone know if it's possible to create a custom 'Timeline' view in the Outlook 2007 Calendar, and display it in an 'overlay' mode, similar to...
September 22nd 07 12:59 AM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
1 693
Shutting down problem by Pete[_2_]
I just closed Outlook 2007 but when I look at Processes in Task Manager Outlook.exe is still there with memory usage of 45,764K! Any idea what is...
September 22nd 07 12:02 AM
by Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I] Go to last post
1 516
WinXP Pro shutdown message "End program - WMS idle" by Arlene Sroczynski
I too have the problem and I have tried Microsofts solution but it did not work. I also tried some renegade solutions which also did not work. Help!
September 21st 07 10:40 PM
by Arlene Sroczynski[_2_] Go to last post
3 690
Typing in task is double-spacing by [email protected]
Hi - Using Outlook 2000 and the Task feature (in Personal Folders). I'm finding that if I copy and paste data into a task, line spacing and other...
September 21st 07 07:13 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
3 1,112
Do not deliver before option by Fi
I have upgraded from OL2000 to OL2003 on Exchange 2003. Is it true with OL2003 "do not deliver before" option you have to be logged into Outlook...
September 21st 07 06:51 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
3 774
saving recipients as contacts by Sylvia[_3_]
I'd like to automatically add anyone I send an e-mail to as a contact. I can't find the setting to do this. Is there a way? Thanks.
September 21st 07 06:49 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 569
2003 "color theme" file for Outlook 2007 / Office 2007? by CraiginNJ[_2_]
Does anyone know where I can find & download a "color theme" file (.thmx?) for Outlook 2007 / Office 2007 which gives me the palette used in Outlook...
September 21st 07 05:23 PM
by CraiginNJ Go to last post
2 731
Outlook 2007 lost connection via VPN by Smiley
Hi there, Vista Business Primium with Outlook 2007, SBS 2003 server, Exchange account. When an user is working from home and using VPN connection,...
September 21st 07 05:17 PM
by Smiley Go to last post
0 712
Why is my emal flagged as spam by Outlook 2003. by Tommy Atkins
I am trying to send an emal to a my sailing club members in HTML format. However, outlook 2003 tags it as spam and puts it into the trash. However...
September 21st 07 03:06 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The