Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
issue with IMAP & multiple Windows accounts by Terry[_5_]
I have two user accounts set up in Windows Vista Pro, mine & my roommates. In Outlook 2007 I have several IMAP accounts set up. A couple of the...
May 7th 10 07:28 PM
by Gordon[_7_] Go to last post
4 559
Issue with making changes to recouring meetings. by Dave Bradley
One of our users has a recurring meeting every week. She made a change to it for this week and this is the problem: The recurring meeting is ...
July 23rd 07 06:22 PM
by Dave Bradley[_2_] Go to last post
2 300
Issue with making changes to recouring meetings. by Dave Bradley
One of our users has a recurring meeting every week. She made a change to it for this week and this is the problem: The recurring meeting is ...
July 20th 07 07:36 PM
by Dave Bradley Go to last post
0 332
issue with outlook hanging while downloading large email by Jean Navarro
I have outlook 2003 on XP Pro set up in cache Exchange mode configurated to download only the headers (I receive a lot of junk mail that I usually...
October 29th 06 08:39 PM
by Jean Navarro Go to last post
0 511
issue with outlook slow and msohelp.exe opening twice by [email protected]
Hi there im experiencing issue with my outlook that is slow and also i see that the file msohelp.exe open twice ..... any idea why ?
August 29th 08 06:52 AM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_] Go to last post
1 379
issue with outlook XP by --== Alain ==--
Hi, One of my colleague had a strange problem yesterday. When his client has his notebook connected to company network, he's able to read all his...
September 19th 06 01:46 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
1 560
issue with recurrence appointments by [email protected]
When a secretary changes the end date to "no end date" of an recurrence appointment of her manager then some appointments disappear in the agenda....
January 25th 06 01:42 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 862
Issue with Rules in Outlook by Biggar
Querry; Have been trying for a while to resolve the issue of a email rule only running at the time of creation and never works next time on messages...
March 29th 10 03:02 PM
by Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 492
Issues after uninstalling OL2007. by kp
I've installed Outlook 2007 beta, used it for a few days. Wanted to go back to OL2003, uninstalled OL2007. Now, when I try to start OL2003, I keep...
June 15th 06 02:45 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
2 518
Issues with MS Outlook 2007 by Marts
I've just installed MS Outlook 2007 as a part of the Office 07 package onto a new computer running Windows 7 64b Home Premium. It's a change for me...
March 4th 10 03:40 AM
by Marts Go to last post
4 496
Issues with Outlook 2007 (also running CRM 4.0 RollUp 6) by Freaky
Hi there, some users here are experience some weird behaviour in Outlook. Frequently when they try to attach files they get a message 'The operation...
November 18th 09 04:24 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
3 508
It doesn't get ALL my messages when it syncs. by blubberbo
I have outlook 2007 and gmail and I set it up, hoping it would work... and it does but when I tell outlook to get all the email's it only gets 183...
August 28th 07 09:58 AM
by blubberbo Go to last post
2 440
it keep on sending by Jason
anyone know why my outlook was keep sending a mail when everytime i press send/receive or send/receive itself? On Outbox there are no pending...
October 16th 07 05:55 PM
by ARW Go to last post
9 735
It keeps asking for my login and password after I enter it! by confused
It keeps on asking for my login and password after Ienter it and when I cancel it shows me this: There was a problem logging onto your mail server....
February 16th 06 09:11 PM
by Pierre Levesque, AIA Go to last post
1 1,004
It won't let me recieve mail and my POP3 is correct, how do Ifix? by hi
It won't let me recieve mail and my POP3 is correct, how do I fix this?
September 11th 06 05:46 PM
by Oliver Vukovics Go to last post
1 536
It won't sync with my HotmailPlus (Yes, I have the connector). by Abuttsy
Help! I just paid $20 to upgrade to Live Plus mail, and it still won't sync. I have searched the internet up and down for a solution. I have tried...
March 6th 08 04:24 AM
by ellobo Go to last post
1 381
it's not autofilling address from contact list by Bryce
I add a sender to the contacts, but when I type their name into the field for a new email, it does not auto fill in like others. Their name never...
January 24th 07 05:28 AM
by Bryce Go to last post
4 403
Items Being Deleted When Moving Deleted Items by Jason H.[_2_]
Greetings all, I have a user that's trying to move a message from her personal Deleted Items folder to the Deleted Items folder of a shared mailbox....
September 26th 07 07:08 PM
by Diane Poremsky Go to last post
2 497
Items delivered to deleted folder by jim
I've got a user running Outlook 2003 (workgroup/exchange edition). It has all the latest service packs and updates. For some reason, emails are...
January 20th 06 05:08 PM
by Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] Go to last post
3 1,298
Items Fail to be archived by Sitara Lal
Using OL2003, when I try to archive a mail folder, with the rule that all items prior to a certain date be archived, I find that many older items...
December 16th 07 11:28 PM
by DL Go to last post

From The