Threads in Forum : Outlook - General Queries Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
  Thread Reverse Sort Order / Thread Starter Last Post Replies Views
Can on filter the task list on Outlook's Today screen? by Michael Moser
I am using the Today view mainly in the office to get an overview what's up today (I guess that coincides with its intended purpose...) and so I...
April 26th 06 01:27 PM
by Michael Moser Go to last post
2 740
can one convert a .csv file to a .pst file in Outlook 7? by daddymansweet
I exported all my old emails in my Personal folders to Office Live Workspace. They savced out in csv form, and show up in Office Live Workspace in a...
March 16th 10 11:48 AM
by Gordon[_6_] Go to last post
3 562
Can one sort entries without due dates after entries with due dates? by Michael Moser[_3_]
I'm using Outlook 2007. I would like to sort all to-do entries without due dates AFTER entries that have a due date. When I define a sort order of...
January 10th 10 11:50 AM
by Michael Moser[_3_] Go to last post
0 523
August 13th 06 10:43 AM
by Tom Go to last post
1 502
Can only send emails to people within my companies domain. by Please help!
My email won't let me send any messages to people who do not have the same email domain as I do. It tells me it was unable to relay for that email...
March 6th 06 05:55 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 1,314
Can open Word attachments but PDF grayed by Mike Gregg
I have a co worker that can open word docs from the paper clip, but PDFs are grayed out. Any idea why?
June 5th 07 08:23 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 572
Can Original message be recovered by Mils
If an email is fwd'd or replied to but the sender has edited the original message, is there a method to view or recover the original message?
November 9th 06 03:56 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 515
Can Out of Office be set to expire at a specific date and time? by herronm
I'm running Outlook 2003 on XP. I'd like to set my Out of Office message to expire automatically. I can never remember to turn it off. Also reply...
February 22nd 06 08:44 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 1,796
Can Outlook 2003 and Outlook Express both be installed and working on the same PC? by Mary Fowler Leek
I'd like to take a look at Outlook 2003 or 2007, but don't want to goof up my Outlook Express, in case I don't care for Outlook and wish to continue...
January 26th 07 03:31 AM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
5 462
Can Outlook 2003 automatically process an attachment? by Pheasant Plucker®
Hi there, I realise this question flies in the face of security but is there a way to have Outlook 2003 automatically save a .pdf file in a specific...
October 28th 07 07:15 AM
by Pheasant Plucker® Go to last post
2 395
Can outlook 2003 student /teacher sync with palm handheld? by djk
I have searched through the palm assist site and know that the handheld has outlook conduits. Does anyone know if outlook student/teacher 2003 has...
October 31st 06 08:54 PM
by Neil Go to last post
1 533
Can Outlook 2007 look like old Outlook versions by j lunis
I like most of the changes in O2007. But I would like to be able to have the same keystrokes in 2007 had in 2003. For example, I would like F5 to...
July 18th 08 03:12 PM
by j lunis Go to last post
4 370
Can outlook 2007 verify close before it shutsdown by buscher75
Is there a way to have outlook prompt me before it closed? On accident, I've hit the close button instead of the minimize button. It shutsdown all...
November 5th 08 08:29 PM
by Diane Poremsky [MVP] Go to last post
1 346
Can Outlook 2010 Read Outlook Express Mail? by miamicuse
Many years ago I was using Eudora mail client, then along the way I switched to Outlook Express 6. Recently I installed MS Office Professional Plus...
September 27th 10 04:45 PM
by miamicuse Go to last post
0 643
CAN OUTLOOK DO THIS? by JP
Hi. I have to develop a calendar application that controls personal diary information and merge it with a SQL server database informatrion. I...
June 30th 06 08:09 PM
by Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Go to last post
1 310
can outlook forward emails to local drive? by taimysho0
can outlook have settings to forward an email from specific senders to a local folder? more specifically, i need the attachments in an automated...
March 26th 14 09:52 AM
by amanda_lakai Go to last post
1 2,638
Can outlook have two completely seperate users from same computer? by Hayley
In Outlook I would like to have to completely seperate users so that each cannot access the others account information and also so that emails sent...
February 10th 06 11:46 PM
by Ben M. Schorr - MVP Go to last post
2 727
can outlook import 5,000 emails from netscape? by outlooksteveinsac
I want to switch over to outlook from netscape but i have over 5,000 emails saved. Can outlook import that many emails?..thank you
October 24th 06 06:51 PM
by Gordon Go to last post
1 362
Can Outlook import a Works Address Book? by Barbara
I have an address book created in Works. I'm trying to move everything into Outlook. Using Import or Export doesn't work because nothing seems to...
August 8th 06 07:26 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post
1 429
Can Outlook POP3 be configured not to download "read" emails frommy ISP? by Robert Gordon
I am reconfiguring Outlook on a new machine, and I already have my original Outlook PST mounted in Outlook. I want to recreate my POP settings in...
November 29th 07 09:45 PM
by Brian Tillman Go to last post

From The