Can one sort entries without due dates after entries with due dates?

Old January 10th 10, 11:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Michael Moser[_3_]

Default Can one sort entries without due dates after entries with due dates?

I'm using Outlook 2007. I would like to sort all to-do entries without due
dates AFTER entries that have a due date.

When I define a sort order of descending due dates, Outlook sorts those
without a due date to the end but of course also those that do have a date
in reverse temporal order which I find useless. Using *ascending* due dates
sorts those without a date first, which I find annoying.

So, is there a way to tell it to sort "non-existing" higher than any real
date?

Michael