Deleted item not showing in "Deleted Items"

Old August 13th 08, 02:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Chad[_2_]

Default Deleted item not showing in "Deleted Items"

Has anyone seen this before? I have a user that says he deleted an item from
the "Inbox" but it does not show in the "Deleted Items" box. Others items he
deleted however do show in the deleted box.

Chad

Old August 13th 08, 02:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vince Averello [MVP - Outlook]

Is he holding down the SHIFT key when deleting? That would cause a permanent
delete.

Old August 13th 08, 03:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Chad[_2_]

I would not think so, but I will check. Thanks for the tip though. I did not
know that.

Thanks,

Chad