Error OLMAP132.dll

Old July 16th 08, 07:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jan :\)

Default Error OLMAP132.dll

I have both the 2007 and 2003 Outlook installed on my laptop, Vista Ultimate
x86. The other Office applications for each version perform ok, however, I
can not open Outlook 2007 as I get this error. OLMAP132.dll.

Any info and/or workaround would be appreciated.

Jan

Old August 13th 08, 10:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
James of Tehachapi

did you lose any data like in Outlook folders on your computer when doing the
uninstall and reinstall?
--
fishy fellow

Old August 14th 08, 12:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

James of Tehachapi wrote:

did you lose any data like in Outlook folders on your computer when
doing the uninstall and reinstall?

Uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't lose existing data.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]