Contacts not saving in Distribution list?

Old February 18th 08, 02:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Aaron Russell

Default Contacts not saving in Distribution list?

Whenever I add contacts into a group/distribution list they save just fine.
However when i open a new message and start to type the distribution list
name say 'Admin' it autofills for me since i've already typed it in before.
However it doesnt keep any of the new contacts.

If I click on the To button and manually select 'Admin' it does have them.
what do i have to do for me to be able to type in 'Admin' and it have all
the correct addresses?

Aaron

Old February 18th 08, 03:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

The following is a quote from Slipstick:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp

If you are using Outlook 2002/2003/2007, use the arrow key to select the
incorrect address and press the Delete key. You can also clear the entire
nickname file (*.NK2) by deleting it.

Nikki Peterosn