ERROR:Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working

Old March 30th 08, 06:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Kibbage

Default ERROR:Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working

That's a pretty rude response.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

No, you don't have EXACTLY the same problem as you are running a different version of Outlook.

Start your own thread and give complete details of your setup and the problem.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Stoke Fan asked:

Old March 30th 08, 11:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Had to go look for a while to find that to make your completely unhelpful comment, eh?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Kibbage asked:

Old May 15th 08, 06:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jules

MVP-Outlook?!? hahhahahahahaha! About as helpful as a brick through Windows
(Vista).

JK
MCSE

Old May 16th 08, 08:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook][_2_]

Feel better now?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Jules asked:

Old May 17th 08, 06:10 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Jules

After fantasizing of Milly in her French Maid's apron and serious
painstaking amnipulation of oneself, Jules replied

Yes thank you.

JK
MCSE
Exchange Server

Old August 1st 08, 06:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
JT Innovations[_2_]

I have the same problem and I'm running Office Pro 2003 too. Outlook runs
fine until I close out and then I get the same msg. Has anyone found a fix
for it. It just gets annoying to have this going on when I shut down my
computer at night.

Terry

Old August 1st 08, 03:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

JT Innovations wrote:

I have the same problem and I'm running Office Pro 2003 too. Outlook
runs fine until I close out and then I get the same msg. Has anyone
found a fix for it. It just gets annoying to have this going on when
I shut down my computer at night.

Does the same thing happen if you start Outlook in safe mode?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Old October 6th 08, 12:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
rudyk2evy

Same problem using Outlook7 and new install of Vista SP1

Problem is not evident when Outlook is run in Safe Mode. Also I noticed
that the problem was not evident on first use of Outlook after booting back
into normal mode. What does this tell you Brian?

Old October 6th 08, 05:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

It tells me that either you have an addin causing problems (Tools, Trust
Center, Addins) or the profile is corrupt. I'd start by disabling all the
addins and see if it works correctly.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: