ERROR:Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working

Old May 4th 10, 03:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Default ERROR:Microsoft Office Outlook has stopped working

Exactly why can't we try to help him here and why does he need to call
support?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?

"Peter Foldes" wrote in message
Diane

unless we have reasonable proof someone is using a pirated copy

Exactly. Most fall into the above category that post here Those that do
not received instructions on how to get free phone support with their
package

Old May 4th 10, 03:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Peter Foldes[_6_]

Diane

Hi. My take on this is that if they do not have the documentations as where to call
for free support then it is pirated. Maybe I am wrong but I do not want to help
someone with a pirated version.
As for the OP ,I posted the link for help and he has not posted back. I presume he
was genuine and was able to get through to support with his documentation. Thanks

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

Old May 4th 10, 07:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Am I a pirate? I don't have documentation telling me what number to call for
assistance - and I don't want to call them because of the cost of a support
call.

Again - its not your place to police for pirates. There are a number of
reasons why people ask here instead of calling - beginning with "its easier
that waiting on hold" - and not all are pirates. I'll bet you help a lot of
people who are using pirated software and don't know it.

If you don't want to help someone, walk away.

Old May 4th 10, 11:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Peter Foldes[_6_]

Diane

I am not going into a shouting match or whatever with you Diane. I have my opinion
which I will adhere to and you have yours and as you will also adhere to. I will
leave it at that. Have a nice day\evening Diane

BTW: If an Enterprise Customer does not have his\her documentation he\she can still
call the FREE telephone support line and the operator has ways of asking and
checking him\her if it is a valid Enterprise version. I included the route to do
this for the OP in my reply to him if you have not noticed. Thank you

Old June 3rd 10, 07:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
rv3250

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

Feel better now?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Jules asked: