can i get a copy of all emails to my yahoo email address?

Old January 24th 06, 12:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Arathi

Default can i get a copy of all emails to my yahoo email address?

Hi

Is it possible to get a copy of all emails that i receive to my office id
which i access through Microsoft Outlook on my yahoo ID? I have tried
creating rules, but they dont seem to work at all! Is there any way that i
can access my office mails on yahoo?

Regards
Arathi
Old January 24th 06, 12:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

Have you checked to see if there's a way to access your mail server from
outside of the company (like using Outlook Web Access)?

Old January 24th 06, 01:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Anver

Dear,
What kind of mail setup are u using - If Exchange then ask your
administrator to do that. If POP/SMTP then it can be setby the website level
by your ISP. Other wise try(I think for 20days) the below listed and buy if
you satisfied.

http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outloo...il-Forward.asp

--
Hope this helps you more
Regards

Old January 24th 06, 03:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.outlook
Brian Tillman

Arathi wrote:

Is it possible to get a copy of all emails that i receive to my
office id which i access through Microsoft Outlook on my yahoo ID? I
have tried creating rules, but they dont seem to work at all! Is
there any way that i can access my office mails on yahoo?

While others may provide the means to accomplish your goal, I want to raise
another point: check with your company's policies board, if there is one.
The courts have determined that mail you receive while on the job belongs to
your company, not to you. By sending everything you get at work off-line to
another, personal mail account, you are copying company data and there may
be a policy governing that action. Some companies impose fairly severe
penalties for that type of "theft".
--
Brian Tillman